Avnet Inc day trading at USD 25.85 per share, then rallying to 26.295 and closing at USD 25.4 per share. A net loss of -1.74% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 43.34% lower than it’s 52week high and -41.51% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 933K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Avnet Inc had a market cap of 2,508,165K as of 15th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ -1.15.
Avnet Inc is a distributor of electronic components headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, named after Charles Avnet, who founded the company in 1921. After its start on Manhattan’s Radio Row, the company became incorporated in 1955 and began trading on the New York Stock Exchange in 1961.
Avnet Inc Reports the Third Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Sales of $4.3 billion compared with $4.7 billion a year ago.
- GAAP diluted loss per share from continuing operations of $1.29, compared with EPS of $0.87 a year ago
- GAAP operating loss totaled $115.8 million, compared with GAAP operating income of $153.1 million a year ago
- GAAP operating loss margin was 2.7%, compared with GAAP operating income margin of 3.3% a year ago.
- Cash flow from operations of $98 million, and totaled $777 million over the trailing four-quarter period.
- Improved debt profile with revolving debt reduction of $92 million, with net debt of $1.19 billion at the end of the quarter.
Avnet Inc (15th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 97.09 %and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 2,506.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 95,871,976 by 367 institutional holders.
7-May-2020:- Avnet (NYSE: AVT) Holdings Cut by Prudential PLC – Modern Readers
Prudential PLC lowered its position in Avnet (NYSE: AVT) by 56.6% during the 1st quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The firm owned 645,200 shares of the technology company’s stock after selling 841,600 shares during the quarter. Prudential PLC’s holdings in Avnet were worth $16,195,000 as of its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
7-May-2020:- Permanent Link to Pzena Investment Management LLC Buys 40,202 Shares of Avnet (NYSE: AVT)
Pzena Investment Management LLC boosted its stake in shares of Avnet (NYSE: AVT) by 0.4% in the first quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The firm owned 9,036,655 shares of the technology company’s stock after purchasing an additional 40,202 shares during the quarter.
1-May-2020:- Fruth Investment Management Decreases Stock Position in Avnet (NYSE: AVT)
Fruth Investment Management lowered its stake in Avnet (NYSE: AVT) by 7.1% during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 31,825 shares of the technology company’s stock after selling 2,425 shares during the period.