AvalonBay Communities Incday trading at USD 150.22 per share, then rallying to 154.6 and closing at USD 150.35 per share. A net gain of 0.86% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 30.61% lower than it’s 52week high and -23.44% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 1,955K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
AvalonBay Communities Inc had a market cap of 21,158,957K as of 15th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 5.60.
AvalonBay Communities Inc is a publicly-traded real estate investment trust that invests in apartments. As of January 31, 2020, the company owned 79,636 apartment units, all of which were in New England, the New York City metropolitan area, the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, Seattle, and California.
AvalonBay Communities Inc Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (NYSE: AVB) (the “Company”) reported that Net Income Attributable to Common Stockholders for the three months ended March 31, 2020, was $167,971,000.
- This resulted in a decrease in Earnings per Share – diluted (“EPS”) for the three months ended March 31, 2020, of 3.3% to $1.19 from $1.23 for the prior-year period.
- Funds from Operations attributable to common stockholders – diluted (“FFO”) per share for the three months ended March 31, 2020, decreased 1.3% to $2.28 from $2.31 for the prior-year period. Core FFO per share (as defined in this release) for the three months ended March 31, 2020, increased 3.9% to $2.39 from $2.30 for the prior-year period.
- For Established Communities, total revenue increased $16,127,000, or 3.0%, to $547,956,000.
- Operating expenses for Established Communities increased $4,819,000, or 3.2%, to $156,311,000.
AvalonBay Communities Inc (15th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 93.11%and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 19,899.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 131,034,161 by 657 institutional holders.
17-May-2020:- Brokerages Anticipate AvalonBay Communities Inc (NYSE: AVB) Will Post Quarterly Sales of $603.00 Million
Analysts forecast that AvalonBay Communities Inc (NYSE: AVB) will announce $603.00 million in sales for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Five analysts have provided estimates for AvalonBay Communities’ earnings, with the lowest sales estimate coming in at $595.36 million and the highest estimate coming in at $612.11 million.
17-May-2020:- Concentric Wealth Management LLC Boosts Stake in AvalonBay Communities Inc (NYSE: AVB)
Concentric Wealth Management LLC raised its position in AvalonBay Communities Inc (NYSE: AVB) by 5.9% in the 1st quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The institutional investor owned 9,177 shares of the real estate investment trust’s stock after purchasing an additional 510 shares during the period.
17-May-2020:- AvalonBay Communities Inc (NYSE: AVB) Shares Acquired by Bank of New York Mellon Corp
Bank of New York Mellon Corp lifted its stake in shares of AvalonBay Communities Inc (NYSE: AVB) by 2.9% during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 1,178,554 shares of the real estate investment trust’s stock after purchasing an additional 33,086 shares during the period.