Atento SA day trading at USD 0.81 per share, then rallying to 0.90005 and closing at USD 0.8357 per share. A net gain of 3.17% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 74.28% lower than it’s 52week high and 0% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 82K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Atento SA had a market cap of 58,394K as of 14th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ -0.59.
Atento SA is a global provider of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing services, including customer care, sales, collections, back office, and technical support. Atento is the largest provider in Latin America, and among the top five providers globally, based on revenues.
Atento SA Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- 4% YoY Multisector growth across regions
- Multisector reached 67.5% of total revenue, up 510 bps from 62.4% in Q1 2019
- +10% EBITDA growth, with EBITDA margin expanding +120 bps
- +150 bps Brazil margin, due to Multisector growth and positive impact from certain discontinued TEF programs
- +60 bps Americas margin on improved revenue mix
- Multisector remains the core growth engine of the Company, with sales in this segment increasing 8.4% across all regions to 67.5% of total revenue, up 510 bps compared to Q1 2019.
Atento SA (14th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 71.30% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 47.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 53,763,144 by 38 institutional holders.
7-May-2020:- Atento Reports Fiscal 2020 First Quarter Results
Three Horizon Plan continues gaining traction with strong Multisector growth YoY. Robust contingency plan to protect employees and other stakeholders. Improved cash generation in the quarter. Total liquidity of $163 million guaranteeing business stability.
30-April-2020:- Atento (ATTO) Reports Next Week: Wall Street Expects Earnings Growth
The market expects Atento (ATTO) to deliver a year-over-year increase in earnings on lower revenues when it reports results for the quarter ended March 2020. This widely-known consensus outlook is important in assessing the company’s earnings picture, but a powerful factor that might influence its near-term stock price is how the actual results compare to these estimates.