At Home Group day trading at USD 2.57 per share, then rallying to 2.75 and closing at USD 2.71 per share. A net gain of 5.44% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 88.46% lower than it’s 52week high and -93.33% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 4,516K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
At Home Group had a market cap of 173,727K as of 14th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ -3.36.
At Home Group is an American big-box retail chain specializing in home decor products based in Plano, Texas. The specialty retailer’s stores each carry over 50,000 unique items across broad product categories including furniture, garden, home textiles, housewares, patio, rugs, seasonal decor, tabletop decor, and wall decor.
At Home Group Reports Third Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- The Company opened 12 gross and 9 net new stores in the third quarter of fiscal 2020 and ended the quarter with 213 stores in 39 states. The Company has opened a net 40 stores since the third quarter of fiscal 2019, representing a 23.1% increase.
- Net sales increased 19.3% to $318.7 million from $267.2 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2019 driven by the net increase in open stores. Comparable store sales1 decreased 2.0% compared to an increase of 5.2% in the third quarter of fiscal 2019, primarily driven by unfavorable customer response in certain categories to tariff-related strategic price increases.
- Gross profit decreased 0.7% to $85.4 million from $86.0 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2019. Gross margin decreased 540 basis points to 26.8% from 32.2% in the prior-year period primarily as a result of product margin contraction due to incremental markdowns, increased occupancy deleverage resulting from both the adoption of ASC 842 “Leases” and fiscal 2020 and 2019 sale-leaseback transactions and costs associated with the Company’s second distribution center.
- Selling, general and administrative expenses (“SG&A”) increased 14.5% to $74.8 million from $65.3 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2019. Adjusted SG&A1 increased 15.2% to $74.9 million compared to a recast3 $65.0 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2019. Adjusted SG&A1 as a percentage of net sales improved by 80 basis points on a recast3 basis to 23.5% primarily due to a reduction in incentive compensation expense year-over-year.
- Operating income decreased to $2.0 million from $19.1 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2019 partially due to an impairment charge in connection with a strategic decision to close or relocate three stores. Adjusted operating income1 decreased 48.4% to $8.5 million from a recast3 $16.6 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2019. Adjusted operating margin1 decreased 350 basis points on a recast3 basis to 2.7% of net sales driven by the gross margin and adjusted SG&A1 factors described above.
- Interest expense increased to $8.5 million from $7.0 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2019 due to increased borrowings to support our growth strategies, partially offset by a year-over-year decrease in average interest rates.
- Income tax expense increased to $8.1 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2020, primarily due to recognition of $9.3 million of deferred tax expense related to the cancellation of a one-time grant of stock options to our Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (the “one-time CEO grant”). Income tax expense of $1.0 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2019 was favorably impacted by the recognition of excess tax benefits related to stock option exercises.
- Net loss was $14.6 million compared to net income of $11.1 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2019. Adjusted Net Income1 was $(0.3) million compared to a recast3 $9.5 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2019.
- EPS was $(0.23) compared to $0.17 in the third quarter of fiscal 2019. Adjusted EPS1 was $0.00 compared to a recast3 $0.14 in the third quarter of fiscal 2019.
- Adjusted EBITDA1 decreased 11.8% to $32.9 million from a recast3 $37.3 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2019.
At Home Group (14th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 79.41% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 131.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 50,905,112 by 153 institutional holders.
9-May-2020:- At Home Group (NYSE: HOME) Trading Down 5.6%
Shares of At Home Group Inc (NYSE: HOME) were down 5.6% during mid-day trading on Wednesday. The stock traded as low as $2.17 and last traded at $2.21, approximately 1,529,900 shares were traded during trading. A decline of 41% of the average daily volume of 2,572,908 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.34.
8-May-2020:- At Home Group (NYSE: HOME) Stock Price Up 5.9%
At Home Group Inc (NYSE: HOME) rose 5.9% on Thursday. The stock traded as high as $2.41 and last traded at $2.34, approximately 1,172,300 shares changed hands during trading. A decline of 54% of the average daily volume of 2,556,992 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.21. A number of equities analysts have recently commented on HOME shares.
25-April-2020:- Permanent Link to At Home Group (NYSE: HOME) Trading Down 7.3%
Shares of At Home Group Inc (NYSE: HOME) dropped 7.3% during mid-day trading on Thursday. The company traded as low as $1.73 and last traded at $1.78, approximately 2,385,390 shares were traded during mid-day trading. A decline of 7% of the average daily volume of 2,565,140 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.92.