Hanover Insurance Group Inc day trading at USD 96.73 per share, then rallying to 96.73 and closing at USD 93.36 per share. A net loss of -3.48% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 33.15% lower than it’s 52week high and -23.83% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 198K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Hanover Insurance Group Inc had a market cap of 3,547,488K as of 9th July 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $6.47
Hanover Insurance Group Inc based in Worcester, Massachusetts, is one of the oldest continuous businesses in the United States still operating within its original industry.
Hanover Insurance Group Inc Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Operating income of $2.23 per diluted share, up 13.8% from the prior-year quarter
- First-quarter combined ratio of 95.2%, improved from 95.8% in the first quarter 2019; combined ratio, excluding catastrophes(2) of 91.9%, improved from 92.2%
- Current accident year loss and loss adjustment expense (“LAE”) ratio, excluding catastrophes(3), was impacted by favorability in personal auto from benign weather and lower miles driven, offset by elevated property loss experience and COVID-19-related reserves in Commercial Lines
- Net premiums written increase of 3.5%** primarily reflected growth in most profitable businesses
- Price increases of 5.9% in Core Commercial Lines (4) and 5.1% in Personal Lines (5)
- Net investment income of $69.6 million, down 0.9% from the prior-year quarter
- Completion of the previously announced $150 million accelerated share repurchase (“ASR”) agreement, repurchasing approximately 1.1 million shares of common stock, as well as the subsequent repurchase of approximately 350,000 shares of common stock in the open market
- Book value per share of $72.05, down 5.1% from December 31, 2019, driven primarily by the after-tax decrease in the fair value of fixed income and equity securities, partially offset by net operating income
Hanover Insurance Group Inc (9th July 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 86.40% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 3,065
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is, 32,831,223 by 394 institutional holders.
22-June-2020:- Paloma Partners Management Co Reduces Position in Hanover Insurance Group Inc (NYSE: THG)
Paloma Partners Management Co lessened its stake in shares of Hanover Insurance Group Inc (NYSE: THG) by 60.1% in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The firm owned 6,400 shares of the insurance provider’s stock after selling 9,630 shares during the quarter.
21-June-2020:- Hanover Insurance Group Inc (NYSE: THG) Stock Holdings Boosted by Caxton Associates LP
Caxton Associates LP lifted its position in shares of Hanover Insurance Group Inc (NYSE: THG) by 27.9% in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The fund owned 5,032 shares of the insurance provider’s stock after acquiring an additional 1,097 shares during the period.
19-June-2020:- Driehaus Capital Management LLC Lowers Holdings in Hanover Insurance Group Inc (NYSE: THG) – Modern Readers
Driehaus Capital Management LLC cut its holdings in Hanover Insurance Group Inc (NYSE: THG) by 34.6% during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 2,747 shares of the insurance provider’s stock after selling 1,454 shares during the period.