Guess?, Inc. day trading at USD 9.77 per share, then rallying to 9.78 and closing at USD 9.14 per share. A net loss of -6.44% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 58.52% lower than it’s 52week high and -148.91% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 1,757K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Guess?, Inc. had a market cap of 617,888K as of 9th July 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $-0.69
Guess?, Inc. is an American clothing brand and retailer. In addition to clothing for both men and women, Guess markets other fashion accessories such as watches, jewelry, perfumes, and shoes.
Guess?, Inc. Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2021.
- For the first quarter of fiscal 2021, the Company recorded a GAAP net loss of $157.7 million, compared to $21.4 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2020.
- GAAP diluted loss per share was $2.40 for the first quarter of fiscal 2021, compared to $0.27 for the same prior-year quarter.
- For the first quarter of fiscal 2021, the Company recorded an adjusted net loss of $118.9 million, compared to $19.6 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2020.
- Adjusted diluted loss per share was $1.81, compared to $0.25 for the same prior-year quarter.
- Total net revenue for the first quarter of fiscal 2021 decreased 51.5% to $260.3 million, compared to $536.7 million in the same prior-year quarter.
- GAAP loss from operations for the first quarter of fiscal 2021 was $162.5 million.
- For the first quarter of fiscal 2021, adjusted operating loss was $108.6 million, compared to $22.4 million in the same prior-year quarter.
Guess?, Inc. (9th July 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 68.75% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 452
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is, 46,474,621 by 178 institutional holders.
30-June-2020:- Axa Sells 196,900 Shares of Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES)
Axa reduced its stake in Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) by 94.4% during the first quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The firm owned 11,700 shares of the company’s stock after selling 196,900 shares during the quarter. Axa’s holdings in Guess? were worth $79,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
19-June-2020:- $331.20 Million in Sales Expected for Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) This Quarter
Equities analysts expect that Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) will post $331.20 million in sales for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Three analysts have provided estimates for Guess?’s earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $268.00 million and the highest is $369.61 million.
18-June-2020:- Guess? (NYSE: GES) Trading Down 5.3% on Analyst Downgrade
Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) was down 5.3% during mid-day trading on Wednesday after B. Riley lowered their price target on the stock from $17.00 to $15.00. The company traded as low as $10.00 and last traded at $10.04, approximately 1,216,647 shares changed hands during mid-day trading. A decline of 28% of the average daily volume of 1,698,460 shares.