Asbury Automotive Group Inc day trading at USD 63.05 per share, then rallying to 63.05 and closing at USD 58.54 per share. A net loss of -7.15% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 48.92% lower than it’s 52week high and -45.71% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 323K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Asbury Automotive Group Inc had a market cap of 1,129,225K as of 13th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 8.44.
Asbury Automotive Group Inc is a company based in Atlanta and was founded in 1995. The company operates auto dealerships in various parts of the United States. As of 2018, its rank in the Fortune 500 is 434 out of 500.
Asbury Automotive Group Inc Reports the Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2019.
- Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE: ABG), one of the largest automotive retail and service companies in the U.S., reported net income for the fourth quarter 2019 of $43.6 million ($2.26 per diluted share).
- It also reported adjusted net income (a non-GAAP measure) for the fourth quarter 2019 of $48.9 million ($2.53 per diluted share) compared to $43.2 million ($2.20 per diluted share) in the prior-year quarter, a 15% increase in adjusted earnings per share.
- Net income for the fourth quarter 2019 was adjusted for a $7.1 million pre-tax charge for franchise rights impairments ($0.27 per diluted share), a $0.6 million pre-tax charge for real estate related charges ($0.03 per diluted share), and a $0.6 million pre-tax gain from a legal settlement ($0.03 per diluted share).
- Total revenue increased 6%; gross profit increased 7%
- Gross margin increased 10 basis points to 15.9%
- SG&A as a percentage of gross profit increased 10 basis points to 68.3%
- Adjusted operating margin increased 10 basis point to 4.6%
- Adjusted EPS increased by 15%
Asbury Automotive Group Inc (13th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 101.82% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 1,150.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 19,640,476 by 226 institutional holders.
8-May-2020:- Q4 2020 EPS Estimates for Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE: ABG) Cut by Jefferies Financial Group
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE: ABG) – Research analysts at Jefferies Financial Group dropped their Q4 2020 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for shares of Asbury Automotive Group in a report issued on Tuesday, May 5th. Jefferies Financial Group analyst B. Jordan now expects that the company will earn $2.21 per share for the quarter, down from their previous forecast of $2.22.
5-May-2020:- Robeco Institutional Asset Management B.V. Sells 110,605 Shares of Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE: ABG) – Modern Readers
Robeco Institutional Asset Management B.V. lessened its stake in Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE: ABG) by 19.0% during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 470,186 shares of the company’s stock after selling 110,605 shares during the period. Robeco Institutional Asset Management B.V. owned 2.44% of Asbury Automotive Group worth $25,970,000 as of its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
25-April-2020:- Denali Advisors LLC Acquires New Position in Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE: ABG)
Denali Advisors LLC bought a new position in shares of Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE: ABG) during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund bought 1,600 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $88,000.