Greenhill & Co. Inc day trading at USD 10 per share, then rallying to 10.55 and closing at USD 10.44 per share. A net gain of 4.4% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 54.28% lower than it’s 52week high and -36.67% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 159K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Greenhill & Co. Inc had a market cap of 196,095K as of 8th July 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $0.75
Greenhill & Co. Inc is an independent investment bank founded in 1996 by Robert F. Greenhill. The firm provides advice on mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financings, and capital raisings to leading corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments across a number of industries.
Greenhill & Co. Inc Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Quarterly revenues of $67.1 million, 31% higher than the prior year’s first quarter but significantly lower than our outlook indicated a quarter ago
- Compensation expense up 21%, somewhat higher than recent growth in professional headcount, resulting in elevated compensation ratio
- Non-compensation costs down 24% from the prior year
- Repaid $15.6 million on the term debt facility during the quarter, including installments due for second and third quarters
- Repurchased, prior to recent market volatility, 1,130,346 shares of common stock and common stock equivalents during the quarter at an average price of $19.51 per share
- Recruited 2 Managing Directors and 2 Senior Advisors
- Revenues were $67.1 million in the first quarter of 2020 compared to $51.2 million in the first quarter of 2019, an increase of $15.9 million, or 31%.
Greenhill & Co. Inc (8th July 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 71.11% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 134
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is, 13,356,362 by 136 institutional holders.
11-June-2020:- Acadian Asset Management LLC Makes New Investment in Greenhill & Co., Inc. (NYSE: GHL)
Acadian Asset Management LLC purchased a new position in shares of Greenhill & Co., Inc. (NYSE: GHL) during the first quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor purchased 3,943 shares of the financial services provider’s stock, valued at approximately $39,000.