Everi Holdings Inc day trading at USD 5.18 per share, then rallying to 5.195 and closing at USD 4.82 per share. A net loss of -6.94% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 65.87% lower than it’s 52week high and -208.38% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 2,773K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Everi Holdings Inc had a market cap of 411,249K as of 7th July 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $-0.02
Everi Holdings Inc formerly Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc., is a company based in Spring Valley, Nevada that produces slot machines and provides financial equipment and services to casinos.
Everi Holdings Inc Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Results impacted by the March casino closures due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- The company took swift action to increase liquidity and reduce cash outflows
- Revenue was $113.3 million compared to $123.8 million a year ago
- Net loss was $13.5 million, or a loss of $(0.16) per diluted share, inclusive of a $7.4 million pre-tax loss on extinguishment of debt, compared to net income of $5.9 million, or $0.08 per diluted share, in the prior year
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP financial measure, was $52.3 million compared to $61.3 million a year ago
- Free Cash Flow, a non-GAAP financial measure, was $18.4 million compared to $21.2 million in the prior year
Everi Holdings Inc (7th July 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 92.99% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 419
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is, 79,341,633 by 211 institutional holders.
8-July-2020:- Every (NYSE: EVRI) Stock Price Down 8.7%
Shares of Everi Holdings Inc (NYSE: EVRI) were down 8.7% during mid-day trading on Tuesday. The company traded as low as $4.78 and last traded at $4.82, approximately 3,033,424 shares changed hands during mid-day trading. An increase of 27% of the average daily volume of 2,393,967 shares.
7-July-2020:- Everi Holdings Inc (NYSE: EVRI) Shares Sold by Alliancebernstein L.P. – Modern Readers
Alliancebernstein L.P. lessened its stake in Everi Holdings Inc (NYSE: EVRI) by 61.1% in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 102,200 shares of the credit services provider’s stock after selling 160,858 shares during the period.
7-July-2020:- $19.25 Million in Sales Expected for Everi Holdings Inc (NYSE: EVRI) This Quarter
Analysts forecast that Everi Holdings Inc (NYSE: EVRI) will announce $19.25 million in sales for the current fiscal quarter, Zacks Investment Research reports. Five analysts have issued estimates for Everi’s earnings, with the lowest sales estimate coming in at $12.20 million and the highest estimate coming in at $27.27 million.