Genie Energy Ltd day trading at USD 7.35 per share, then rallying to 7.55 and closing at USD 7.52 per share. A net gain of 2.31% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 83.29% lower than it’s 52week high and -62.33% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 74K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Genie Energy Ltd had a market cap of 198,059K as of 7th July 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $0.09
Genie Energy Ltd is an American energy company headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. It is a holding company comprising Genie Retail Energy, Genie Retail Energy International, Genie Energy Services, and Genie Energy Oil and Gas.
Genie Energy Ltd Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Global RCEs served increased by 68,000 (20.4%) year over to year to 401,000.
- Global meters served increased by 133,000 (33.4%) year over to year to 532,000.
- Genie generated the highest levels of quarterly revenue and gross profit in the company’s history.
- Consolidated revenue increased 20.1% to $104.1 million from $86.6 million driven by customer base growth.
- Consolidated income from operations decreased to $9.2 million from $9.8 million in 1Q19, while Adjusted EBITDA* decreased to $10.3 million from $10.4 million.
- At Genie Retail Energy (GRE), our domestic REP business, income from operations decreased to $13.0 million from $13.5 million, and Adjusted EBITDA* decreased to $13.3 from $13.8 million.
- Genie’s Board of Directors has approved an increase in the quarterly dividend per share of common stock to $0.085 from $0.075, an increase of 13%. The indicated annual dividend rate is now $0.34.
Genie Energy Ltd (7th July 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 29.03% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 54
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is, 7,188,129 by 75 institutional holders.
13-June-2020:- Bank of New York Mellon Corp Has $2.49 Million Stake in Genie Energy Ltd (NYSE: GNE) – Modern Readers
Bank of New York Mellon Corp reduced its position in shares of Genie Energy Ltd (NYSE: GNE) by 2.0% in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 346,707 shares of the oil and gas producer’s stock after selling 6,962 shares during the period.