Generac Holdings Inc. day trading at USD 121.94 per share, then rallying to 122.96 and closing at USD 122.73 per share. A net gain of 0.64% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 6.91% lower than it’s 52week high and -78.21% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 2,949 which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Generac Holdings Inc. had a market cap of 7,839,887K as of 2nd July 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $3.96
Generac Holdings Inc. commonly referred to as Generac, is a Fortune 1000 American manufacturer of backup power generation products for residential, light commercial, and industrial markets. Generac’s power systems range in output from 800 watts to 9 megawatts and are available through independent dealers, retailers, and wholesalers.
Generac Holdings Inc. Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Net sales increased 1.2% to $475.9 million during the first quarter of 2020 as compared to $470.4 million in the prior-year first quarter.
- Net income attributable to the Company during the first quarter was $44.5 million, or $0.68 per share, as compared to $44.9 million, or $0.76 per share, for the same period of 2019. See accompanying reconciliation schedules for related earnings per share calculations.
- Adjusted net income attributable to the Company, as defined in the accompanying reconciliation schedules, was $55.1 million, or $0.87 per share, as compared to $56.5 million, or $0.91 per share, in the first quarter of 2019.
- Adjusted EBITDA before deducting for noncontrolling interests, as defined in the accompanying reconciliation schedules, was $86.0 million, or 18.1% of net sales, as compared to $87.1 million, or 18.5% of net sales, in the prior year.
- As of March 31, 2020, the Company had $573 million of liquidity between $307 million of cash and equivalents and $266 million available under its ABL revolving credit facility, which matures in June 2023.
Generac Holdings Inc. (2nd July 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 99.63% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 7,665
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is, 62,451,045 by 428 institutional holders.
29-June-2020:- APG Asset Management N.V. Buys Shares of 121,016 Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC)
APG Asset Management N.V. purchased a new position in shares of Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC) in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the SEC. The fund purchased 121,016 shares of the technology company’s stock, valued at approximately $5,521,000. APG Asset Management N.V. owned 0.19% of Generac at the end of the most recent reporting period.
27-June-2020:- Erik Wilde Sells 10,092 Shares of Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC) Stock – Modern Readers
Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC) EVP Erik Wilde sold 10,092 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, June 23rd. The shares were sold at an average price of $117.07, for a total transaction of $1,181,470.44. Following the sale, the executive vice president now directly owns 15,649 shares in the company, valued at $1,832,028.43.
22-June-2020:- CIBC World Markets Inc. Sells 3,235 Shares of Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC)
CIBC World Markets Inc. lessened its position in shares of Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC) by 18.3% in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 14,427 shares of the technology company’s stock after selling 3,235 shares during the period.