Fluor Co. day trading at USD 11.8 per share, then rallying to 12.36 and closing at USD 12.08 per share. A net gain of 2.37% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 64.11% lower than it’s 52week high and -311.22% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 2,732K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Fluor Co. had a market cap of 1,693,306K as of 30th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $-9.31.
Fluor Co. is an American multinational engineering and construction firm headquartered in Irving, Texas. It is a holding company that provides services through its subsidiaries in the following areas: oil and gas, industrial and infrastructure, government and power.
Fluor Co. Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) today announced financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2019. The first quarter was a net loss attributable to Fluor of $58 million, or $0.42 per diluted share, compared to a net loss of $18 million, or $0.13 per diluted share a year ago.
- Consolidated segment profit for the quarter was $47 million compared to $52 million a year ago.
- First-quarter revenue was $4.2 billion compared to $4.8 billion last year.
- Corporate G&A expense for the first quarter of 2019 was $61 million, compared with $57 million a year ago.
- Expenses for the quarter include $19 million related to foreign exchange losses compared to $12 million a year ago.
Fluor Co. (30th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 70.95% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 1,192
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is, 99,450,845 by 385 institutional holders.
7-June-2020:- Goodman Financial Corp Raises Stock Position in Fluor Co. (NEW) (NYSE: FLR)
Goodman Financial Corp boosted its position in shares of Fluor Co. (NEW) (NYSE: FLR) by 2.9% in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 358,987 shares of the construction company’s stock after acquiring an additional 10,010 shares during the period.
7-June-2020:- Ensign Peak Advisors Inc Has $367,000 Position in Fluor Co. (NEW) (NYSE: FLR) – Modern Readers
Ensign Peak Advisors Inc cut its stake in shares of Fluor Co. (NEW) (NYSE: FLR) by 63.2% during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 53,051 shares of the construction company’s stock after selling 90,985 shares during the quarter.
6-June-2020:- PNC Financial Services Group Inc. Sells 15,258 Shares of Fluor Co. (NEW) (NYSE: FLR)
PNC Financial Services Group Inc. decreased its position in shares of Fluor Co. (NEW) (NYSE: FLR) by 34.2% in the 1st quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The institutional investor owned 29,344 shares of the construction company’s stock after selling 15,258 shares during the period.