First Majestic Silver day trading at USD 9.4 per share, then rallying to 9.44 and closing at USD 9.42 per share. A net gain of 0.21% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 25.61% lower than it’s 52week high and -120.38% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 3,497K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
First Majestic Silver had a market cap of 1,975,032K as of 29th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $-0.36.
First Majestic Silver is a Canadian silver-mining company that operates in Mexico. The company has seven producing mines under its control: San Dimas Silver/Gold Mine, Santa Elena Silver/Gold Mine, La Encantada Silver Mine, La Parrilla Silver Mine, San Martin Silver Mine, Del Toro Silver Mine, and La Guitarra Silver Mine.
First Majestic Silver Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Revenues of $86.1 million, or 1% lower compared to Q1 2019, primarily due to suspending sales in March in an attempt to maximize future profits due to metals market volatility
- Postponed the sale of 292,000 ounces of silver and 700 ounces of gold, worth approximately $5.3 million at the end of Q1 2020. As of today, the Company holds 1,045,342 ounces of silver and 1,459 ounces of gold in inventory
- Reduced cash costs by 19% to $5.16 per payable silver ounce beating previously suspended cost guidance
- All-in sustaining costs (“AISC”) of $12.99 per payable silver ounce beating previously suspended cost guidance
- Mine operating earnings of $21.1 million, up 106% compared to Q1 2019
- Net earnings of ($32.4) million due to accounting loss for the sale of the Plomosas exploration project and an unrealized loss on foreign currency derivatives
- Adjusted EPS of $0.04 after excluding non-cash and non-recurring items
- Cash flow per share was $0.11 per share (non-GAAP)
- Repurchased 275,000 shares at a volume-weighted average price of CDN$8.56 per share during the quarter
- Ended the quarter with $145.2 million in cash and cash equivalents
- The strong working capital position of $139.8 million and total available liquidity of $204.9 million, including $65.0 million of undrawn revolving credit facility
First Majestic Silver (29th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 28.51% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 561
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is, 59,765,725 by 187 institutional holders.
12-June-2020:- First Majestic Silver (NYSE: AG) Trading 6.1% Higher
Shares of First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE: AG) (TSE: FR) traded up 6.1% during trading on Wednesday. The company traded as high as $10.37 and last traded at $10.37, 6,956,869 shares changed hands during trading. An increase of 24% from the average session volume of 5,596,627 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.77.
5-June-2020:- First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE: AG) Shares Bought by Swiss National Bank – Modern Readers
Swiss National Bank boosted its stake in shares of First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE: AG) (TSE: FR) by 2.7% in the first quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The fund owned 361,200 shares of the mining company’s stock after purchasing an additional 9,600 shares during the period.
2-June-2020:- Zurcher Kantonalbank Zurich Cantonalbank Has $88,000 Stock Position in First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE: AG)
Zurcher Kantonalbank Zurich Cantonalbank raised its holdings in First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE: AG) (TSE: FR) by 27.2% during the 1st quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The institutional investor owned 14,381 shares of the mining company’s stock after acquiring an additional 3,079 shares during the quarter.