Ferro Co. day trading at USD 11.22 per share, then rallying to 11.2412 and closing at USD 11 per share. A net loss of -1.96% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 29.91% lower than it’s 52week high and -44.68% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 31K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Ferro Co. had a market cap of 938,390K as of 26th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $0.10.
Ferro Co. is an American producer of technology-based performance materials for manufacturers, focusing on four core segments: performance colors and glass; pigments, powders, and oxides; porcelain enamel; and tile coatings systems. Ferro was founded in 1919 by Harry D. Cushman in Cleveland.
Ferro Co. Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Net sales in the first quarter of 2020 declined 4.2% to $252.3 million and declined 2.4% on a constant currency basis, primarily due to lower sales in Functional Coatings.
- For the quarter, gross profit increased 3.7% to $80.7 million and increased 5.4% to $81.9 million on a constant currency basis compared to the prior-year quarter.
- Gross Profit Margin in the first quarter of 2020 increased 240 basis points to 32.0% compared to the prior-year quarter.
- GAAP diluted EPS from continuing operations increased 90.0% to $0.19 and Adjusted diluted EPS increased by 73.3% to $0.26.
- Net Income improved 18.5% to $16.1 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA improved 18.2% to $40.7 million
- THE adjusted EBITDA margin improved 300 basis points to 16.1% compared to the prior-year quarter.
Ferro Co. (26th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 108.80% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 984
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is, 89,477,252 by 208 institutional holders.
17-June-2020:- Ferro Co. (NYSE: FOE) Holdings Decreased by Luminus Management LLC
Luminus Management LLC cut its stake in Ferro Co. (NYSE: FOE) by 44.0% during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 946,690 shares of the specialty chemicals company’s stock after selling 743,829 shares during the period.
11-June-2020:- US Bancorp DE Purchases 33,899 Shares of Ferro Co. (NYSE: FOE)
US Bancorp DE lifted its stake in shares of Ferro Co. (NYSE: FOE) by 62.2% during the 1st quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The firm owned 88,412 shares of the specialty chemicals company’s stock after buying an additional 33,899 shares during the period. US Bancorp DE’s holdings in Ferro were worth $828,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period.
4-June-2020:- 93,376 Shares in Ferro Co. (NYSE: FOE) Purchased by First Trust Advisors LP
First Trust Advisors LP acquired a new position in shares of Ferro Co. (NYSE: FOE) during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund acquired 93,376 shares of the specialty chemicals company’s stock, valued at approximately $874,000.