Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp. day trading at USD 63 per share, then rallying to 63 and closing at USD 59.93 per share. A net loss of -4.87% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 28.78% lower than it’s 52week high and -49.26% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 86K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp. had a market cap of 642,982K as on 26th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $7.53.
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp. also known as Farmer Mac, is a stockholder-owned, publicly traded company that was chartered by the United States federal government in 1988 to serve as a secondary market in agricultural loans such as mortgages for agricultural real estate and rural housing, as well as rural utilities cooperative lending.
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp. Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Provided $1.3 billion in liquidity and lending capacity in first quarter 2020, resulting in net outstanding business volume growth of $421.4 million;
- Net income attributable to common stockholders was $9.4 million, or $0.87 per diluted common share;
- Core earnings, a non-GAAP measure was $20.1 million, or $1.87 per diluted common share;
- Net interest income grew $0.7 million year-over-year to $41.3 million;
- Net effective spread, a non-GAAP measure, increased 14% from the prior-year period to $44.2 million;
- 90-day delinquencies were 0.37% of total outstanding business volume as of March 31, 2020; and
- First quarter provision for credit losses of $3.8 million, largely driven by expected COVID-19 impact.
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp. (26th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 69.87% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 385
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, total number of shares held are, 6,426,856 by 158 institutional holders.
22-June-2020:- Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp. (NYSE:AGM) Major Shareholder Sells $42,006.00 in Stock
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp. (NYSE:AGM) major shareholder Bancorporation National Zions sold 600 shares of Federal Agricultural Mortgage stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, June 16th. The stock was sold at an average price of $70.01, for a total value of $42,006.00.
8-June-2020:- Bank of New York Mellon Corp Has $5.12 Million Stock Holdings in Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp. (NYSE:AGM)
Bank of New York Mellon Corp trimmed its stake in Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp. (NYSE:AGM) by 4.9% in the first quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 92,063 shares of the credit services provider’s stock after selling 4,746 shares during the quarter.
7-June-2020:- Bancorporation National Zions Sells 5,000 Shares of Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp. (NYSE: AGM) Stock – Modern Readers
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp. (NYSE:AGM) major shareholder Bancorporation National Zions sold 5,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, June 3rd. The stock was sold at an average price of $68.48, for a total transaction of $342,400.00.