Extra Space Storage, Inc. day trading at USD 90.26 per share, then rallying to 91.89 and closing at USD 91.79 per share. A net gain of 1.69% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 26.16% lower than it’s 52week high and -23.57% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 711K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Extra Space Storage, Inc. had a market cap of 11,848,858K as of 25th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $3.33.
Extra Space Storage, Inc. is a real estate investment trust headquartered in Cottonwood Heights, Utah that invests in self-storage units. As of December 31, 2019, the company-owned and/or operated 1,817 locations in 40 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico, comprising approximately 140 million square feet of net rentable space in 1.3 million storage units.
Extra Space Storage, Inc. Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Achieved net income attributable to common stockholders of $0.83 per diluted share, representing a 12.2% increase compared to the same period in 2019.
- Achieved funds from operations attributable to common stockholders and unitholders (“FFO”) of $1.24 per diluted share. FFO, excluding adjustments for non-cash interest (“Core FFO”), remains $1.24 per diluted share, representing a 6.9% increase compared to the same period in 2019.
- Increased same-store revenue by 1.9% and same-store net operating income (“NOI”) by 1.2% compared to the same period in 2019.
- Reported same-store occupancy of 91.3% as of March 31, 2020, compared to 91.4% as of March 31, 2019.
- Acquired one operating store and one store at completion of construction (a “Certificate of Occupancy store” or “C of O store”) for a total cost of approximately $19.4 million.
- In conjunction with joint venture partners, acquired one operating store and two C of O stores for a total cost of approximately $40.6 million, of which the Company invested $9.7 million.
- Added 48 stores (gross) to the Company’s third-party management platform. As of March 31, 2020, the Company managed 676 stores for third parties and 249 stores in joint ventures, for a total of 925 managed stores.
- Repurchased 653,597 shares of common stock, at an average price of $79.85 per share, for a total cost of $52.2 million.
- Paid a quarterly dividend of $0.90 per share.
Extra Space Storage, Inc. (25th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 99.48% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 11,619
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is, 128,413,525 by 545 institutional holders.
25-June-2020:- Coldstream Capital Management Inc. Lowers Holdings in Extra Space Storage, Inc. (NYSE: EXR)
Coldstream Capital Management Inc. trimmed its holdings in Extra Space Storage, Inc. (NYSE: EXR) by 6.5% during the 1st quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The fund owned 8,982 shares of the real estate investment trust’s stock after selling 622 shares during the period.
19-June-2020:- Advisors Asset Management Inc. Purchases 510 Shares of Extra Space Storage, Inc. (NYSE: EXR)
Advisors Asset Management Inc. increased its position in shares of Extra Space Storage, Inc. (NYSE: EXR) by 1.7% during the 1st quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The firm owned 30,476 shares of the real estate investment trust’s stock after acquiring an additional 510 shares during the period.
15-May-2020:- $327.28 Million in Sales Expected for Extra Space Storage, Inc. (NYSE: EXR) This Quarter
Brokerages expect Extra Space Storage, Inc. (NYSE: EXR) to announce $327.28 million in sales for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Five analysts have issued estimates for Extra Space Storage’s earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $306.60 million and the highest is $344.44 million.