FactSet Research Systems Inc. day trading at USD 319.23 per share, then rallying to 343.78 and closing at USD 342.16 per share. A net gain of 7.18% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at -7.92% lower than it’s 52week high and -58.61% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 864K which was 2 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. had a market cap of 12,958,193K as of 25th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $9.44.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. trading as FactSet is a financial data and software company headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States. The company provides integrated data and software. For the fiscal year 2019, FactSet’s total ASV and professional services revenues were $1.48 billion.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. Reports Second Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Revenue increased 4.2%, or $14.9 million, to $369.8 million compared with $354.9 million for the same period in fiscal 2019.
- The increase is primarily due to higher sales of analytics, wealth management solutions, and content and technology solutions
- (CTS). Organic revenues grew 4.2% to $371.0 million during the second quarter of fiscal 2020 from the prior-year period.
- Annual Subscription Value (ASV) plus professional services were $1.50 billion at February 29, 2020, compared with $1.44 billion at February 28, 2019.
- The operating margin decreased to 28.7% compared with 30.6% for the same period last year. Adjusted operating margin decreased to 31.8% compared with 33.2% in the prior-year period primarily as a result of higher costs related to the Company’s three-year investment plan.
- Diluted earnings per share (EPS) increased by 5.0% to $2.30 compared with $2.19 for the same period in fiscal 2019. Adjusted diluted EPS rose 5.4% to $2.55 compared with $2.42 in the prior period primarily driven by a lower tax rate partially offset by lower operating results.
- The Company’s effective tax rate for the second quarter decreased to 14.0% compared with 18.8% a year ago, primarily due to higher tax benefits from stock-based compensation exercises in the second quarter of 2020.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. (25th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 94.98% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 10,691
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is, 35,972,088 by 570 institutional holders.
25-June-2020:- Coldstream Capital Management Inc. Decreases Stock Holdings in FactSet Research Systems Inc. (NYSE: FDS)
Coldstream Capital Management Inc. trimmed its holdings in shares of FactSet Research Systems Inc. (NYSE: FDS) by 16.0% in the first quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 4,074 shares of the business services provider’s stock after selling 778 shares during the quarter.
20-June-2020:- FactSet Research Systems Inc. (NYSE: FDS) Shares Sold by United Capital Financial Advisers LLC – Modern Readers
United Capital Financial Advisers LLC lowered its position in shares of FactSet Research Systems Inc. (NYSE: FDS) by 57.0% during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 18,355 shares of the business services provider’s stock after selling 24,353 shares during the quarter.
20-May-2020:- Caisse DE Depot ET Placement DU Quebec Boosts Stake in FactSet Research Systems Inc. (NYSE: FDS)
Caisse DE Depot ET Placement DU Quebec lifted its holdings in FactSet Research Systems Inc. (NYSE: FDS) by 100.0% during the first quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The institutional investor owned 1,600 shares of the business services provider’s stock after purchasing an additional 800 shares during the quarter.