EQT Co. day trading at USD 12.16 per share, then rallying to 12.61 and closing at USD 11.99 per share. A net loss of -1.39% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 26.51% lower than it’s 52week high and -184.86% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 5,107K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
EQT Co. had a market cap of 3,063,732K as of 24th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $-6.18.
EQT Co. is a company engaged in hydrocarbon exploration and pipeline transport. It is headquartered in EQT Plaza in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
EQT Co. Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Delivered sales volumes of 385 Bcfe or 4.2 Bcfe per day, 20 Bcfe above midpoint of first-quarter guidance
- Total operating revenues of $1.1 billion; received average realized price of $2.49 per Mcfe, a $0.44 premium to NYMEX pricing
- Total per-unit operating costs of $1.33 per Mcfe, $0.07 per Mcfe below the midpoint of full-year 2020 guidance
- Capital expenditures of $262 million, $93 million lower than the fourth quarter of 2019
- Well costs of $745 per foot in the Pennsylvania Marcellus, accelerating progress towards target well costs
- Net cash provided by operating activities of $500 million; free cash flow of $251 million
- Successfully issued $1.75 billion in senior notes to address near-term maturities
- Reduced total debt by $256 million and net debt by $270 million
Executed gas gathering agreement with EQM Midstream Partners, LP and exchanged half of the equity stake in Equitrans Midstream Corporation, substantially reducing fee structure
EQT Co. (24th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 99.55% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 3,117
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is, 254,409,258 by 374 institutional holders.
22-June-2020:- EQT Co. (NYSE: EQT) Shares Purchased by M&T Bank Corp
M&T Bank Corp boosted its holdings in EQT Co. (NYSE: EQT) by 29.5% in the first quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 17,598 shares of the oil and gas producer’s stock after purchasing an additional 4,011 shares during the quarter.
18-June-2020:- Nuveen Asset Management LLC Reduces Stock Position in EQT Co. (NYSE: EQT)
Nuveen Asset Management LLC cut its holdings in shares of EQT Co. (NYSE: EQT) by 17.0% during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 2,472,201 shares of the oil and gas producer’s stock after selling 507,318 shares during the quarter.
17-June-2020:- Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC Has $9.21 Million Stock Holdings in EQT Co. (NYSE: EQT)
Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC raised its stake in shares of EQT Co. (NYSE: EQT) by 175.8% during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 1,302,410 shares of the oil and gas producer’s stock after purchasing an additional 830,163 shares during the period.