Ellington Financial Inc day trading at USD 11.75 per share, then rallying to 11.94 and closing at USD 11.82 per share. A net gain of 0.59% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 37.55% lower than it’s 52week high and -257.41% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 327K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Ellington Financial Inc had a market cap of 517,478K as of 22nd June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $-1.77.
Ellington Financial Inc is helping clients make well informed financial decisions that support their life’s meaning and purpose, our goal is to help ease your worries over your financial future.
Ellington Financial Inc Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Net loss of $(129.4) million, or $(3.04) per common share.
- Core Earnings1 of $19.8 million, or $0.46 per share.
- Book value per common share as of March 31, 2020, of $15.06, including the effects of dividends of $0.45 per common share for the quarter.
- Credit strategy gross loss of $(106.7) million for the quarter, or $(2.47) per share.
- Agency strategy gross loss of $(16.2) million for the quarter, or $(0.38) per share.
- Dividend yield of 10% based on the May 6, 2020 closing stock price of $9.58 per share, and dividend of $0.08 per common share declared on April 7, 2020.
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 3.5:1 and total recourse debt-to-equity ratio of 2.5:12 as of March 31, 2020. Adjusted for unsettled purchases and sales, the debt-to-equity ratio and total recourse debt-to-equity ratio were 3.1:1 and 2.1:1, respectively.
- Cash and cash equivalents of $136.7 million as of March 31, 2020, in addition to other unencumbered assets of $279.2 million.
- In January, it issued 5.29 million shares of common stock through a follow-on common stock offering, increasing our total equity by $95.3 million, or approximately 11%.
- In March, repurchased 288,172 common shares, or approximately 0.7% of our outstanding common shares as of the beginning of the quarter, at an average price of $10.53 per share.
Ellington Financial Inc (22nd June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 59.54% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 309.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 26,068,425 by 143 institutional holders.
20-June-2020:- Mackenzie Financial Corp Has $618,000 Holdings in Ellington Financial Inc (NYSE: EFC)
Mackenzie Financial Corp lessened its holdings in shares of Ellington Financial Inc (NYSE: EFC) by 2.5% during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The firm owned 108,234 shares of the financial services provider’s stock after selling 2,814 shares during the period.
16 -June-2020:- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board Grows Position in Ellington Financial Inc (NYSE: EFC)
Canada Pension Plan Investment Board grew its stake in shares of Ellington Financial Inc (NYSE: EFC) by 119.3% in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The firm owned 112,510 shares of the financial services provider’s stock after purchasing an additional 61,210 shares during the quarter.
4 -June-2020:- BlackRock Inc. Boosts Stock Position in Ellington Financial Inc (NYSE: EFC) – Modern Readers
BlackRock Inc. grew its stake in Ellington Financial Inc (NYSE: EFC) by 22.0% in the first quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 3,994,628 shares of the financial services provider’s stock after purchasing an additional 720,798 shares during the period.