Embraer SA day trading at USD 6.68 per share, then rallying to 6.7 and closing at USD 6.42 per share. A net loss of -3.89% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 67.97% lower than it’s 52week high and -59.89% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 2,647K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Embraer SA had a market cap of 1,180,457K as of 22nd June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $-3.11.
Embraer SA is a Brazilian aerospace conglomerate that produces commercial, military, executive, and agricultural aircraft and provides aeronautical services. It was founded in 1969 in São José dos Campos, São Paulo, where its headquarters are located.
Embraer SA Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Embraer delivered five commercial jets and nine executive jets (five light / four large) in 1Q20, and the Company’s firm order backlog at the end of 1Q20 was US$ 15.9 billion;
- EBIT and EBITDA in 1Q20 as reported were US$ (46.9) million and US$ 9.3 million, respectively, yielding EBIT margin of -7.4% and EBITDA margin of 1.5%. This compares to EBIT of US$ (15.2) million (-1.8% EBIT margin) and EBITDA of US$ 30.9 million (3.8% EBITDA margin) in 1Q19.
- The 1Q20 results include special items due to the impacts of COVID-19: 1) US$ 22.2 million in negative fair value changes on the Company’s stake in Republic Airways Holdings, and 2) US$ 33.4 million in bad debt provisions on accounts receivables, as the Company adopted a more conservative approach in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Adjusted EBIT and EBITDA were US$ 8.7 million and US$ 64.9 million, respectively, yielding adjusted EBIT margin of 1.4% and adjusted EBITDA margin of 10.2%;
- 1Q20 Net loss attributable to Embraer shareholders and Loss per ADS were US$ (292.0) million and US$ (1.59), respectively. Adjusted net loss (excluding special items and deferred income tax and social contribution) for 1Q20 was US$ (104.0) million, with Adjusted loss per ADS of US$ (0.57). The adjusted net loss in 1Q19 was US$ (61.8) million, for an adjusted loss per ADS of US$ (0.34) in the quarter;
- Embraer reported Free cash flow of US$ (676.5) million in 1Q20, in line with the free cash flow of US$ (665.3) million reported in 1Q19, which is historically negative due to seasonal working capital consumption;
- Embraer’s liquidity remains solid as the Company finished the quarter with total cash of US$ 2,500.6 million and major debt maturities starting in 2022 onwards. Total debt at the end of 1Q20 was US$ 3,832.2 million, yielding a net debt position of US$ 1,331.6 million versus net debt of US$ 1,103.7 million in 1Q19. Embraer continues to evaluate additional financing to further enhance its cash position;
- Due to the uncertainty related to the COVID-19 pandemic, financial and deliveries guidance for the Company’s 2020 results remains suspended at this point.
Embraer SA (22nd June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 44.44% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 541.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 82,272,178 by 177 institutional holders.
18-June-2020:- UBS Group AG Sells 32,280 Shares of Embraer SA (NYSE: ERJ)
UBS Group AG reduced its position in Embraer SA (NYSE: ERJ) by 53.0% in the 1st quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The fund owned 28,622 shares of the aerospace company’s stock after selling 32,280 shares during the period. UBS Group AG’s holdings in Embraer were worth $212,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
14-June-2020:- BlackRock Inc. Increases Stake in Embraer SA (NYSE: ERJ) – Modern Readers
BlackRock Inc. lifted its stake in Embraer SA (NYSE: ERJ) by 0.7% in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 595,669 shares of the aerospace company’s stock after purchasing an additional 4,276 shares during the quarter. BlackRock Inc.’s holdings in Embraer were worth $4,408,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
4-June-2020:- Embraer (NYSE: ERJ) Posts Quarterly Earnings Results, Beats Expectations By $0.10 EPS
Embraer (NYSE: ERJ) issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday. The aerospace company reported ($0.57) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.67) by $0.10, Briefing.com reports. Embraer had a negative return on equity of 7.11% and a negative net margin of 10.84%.