Emergent Biosolutions Inc day trading at USD 72 per share, then rallying to 73.15 and closing at USD 73.11 per share. A net gain of 1.54% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 21.83% lower than it’s 52week high and -77.85% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 498K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Emergent Biosolutions Inc had a market cap of 3,832,993K as of 22nd June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $1.30.
Emergent Biosolutions Inc is an American multinational specialty biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland. It develops vaccines and antibody therapeutics for infectious diseases, opioid overdoses, and provides medical devices for biodefense purposes.
Emergent Biosolutions Inc Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- For Q1 2020, total revenues were $192.5 million, a slight increase over 2019. Total revenues reflect a decline in product sales revenues partially offset by an increase in CDMO and contracts and grants revenues.
- For Q1 2020, product sales were $148.2 million, a decrease of $4.8 million, or 3% as compared to 2019.
- For Q1 2020, gross R&D expenses were $42.7 million, a decrease of $3.4 million, or 7% as compared to 2019.
- For Q1 2020, the cost of product sales and contract manufacturing was $76.9 million, a decrease of $14.9 million, or 16% as compared to 2019.
- For Q1 2020, selling, general and administrative expenses were $69.7 million, an increase of $4.3 million, or 7% as compared to 2019.
- For Q1 2020, the income tax benefit in the amount of $8.8 million was consistent with the benefit during the Q1 2019 as a percentage of net loss during the periods.
- For Q1 2020, the Company recorded adjusted EBITDA of $15.3 million versus $8.4 million in 2019.
Emergent Biosolutions Inc (22nd June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 87.36% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 3,292.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 45,798,644 by 294 institutional holders.
22-June-2020:- Geode Capital Management LLC Boosts Holdings in Emergent Biosolutions Inc (NYSE: EBS)
Geode Capital Management LLC lifted its stake in Emergent Biosolutions Inc (NYSE: EBS) by 6.6% during the first quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 641,292 shares of the biopharmaceutical company’s stock after buying an additional 39,965 shares during the period.
17-June-2020:- Emergent Biosolutions Inc (NYSE: EBS) Stake Cut by Deutsche Bank AG – Modern Readers
Deutsche Bank AG reduced its holdings in Emergent Biosolutions Inc (NYSE: EBS) by 9.7% in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 226,335 shares of the biopharmaceutical company’s stock after selling 24,185 shares during the period.
11-June-2020:- Emergent Biosolutions (NYSE: EBS) Shares Gap Down on Analyst Downgrade – Modern Readers
Emergent Biosolutions Inc (NYSE: EBS)’s stock price gapped down before the market opened on Tuesday after Cantor Fitzgerald lowered their price target on the stock from $86.00 to $85.00. The stock had previously closed at $62.36 but opened at $68.69. Cantor Fitzgerald currently has an overweight rating on the stock.