Energizer Holdings Inc day trading at USD 47.15 per share, then rallying to 47.15 and closing at USD 46.51 per share. A net loss of -1.35% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 12.42% lower than it’s 52week high and -73.64% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 439K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Energizer Holdings Inc had a market cap of 62,838,892K as of 22nd June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $-0.50.
Energizer Holdings Inc is an American manufacturer and one of the world’s largest manufacturers of batteries, headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
Energizer Holdings Inc Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Net sales were $587.0 million, an increase of 5.5%.
- Gross margin percentage on a reported basis was 40.1%, versus 34.9% in the prior year.
- A&P was 3.9% of net sales, or $22.8 million, compared to 4.4% in the prior year, a decrease of $1.9 million due to the timing of spending for our broad portfolio as well as product and packaging innovation and promotional support for the auto care brands.
- SG&A, excluding acquisition and integration costs, was 18.4% of net sales, or $108.0 million, compared to the prior year
- Interest expense was $47.2 million compared to $77.2 million for the prior year comparative period.
- Diluted net earnings from continuing operations per common share for the quarter was $0.14 and Adjusted Diluted net earnings from continuing operations per common share for the quarter was $0.37.
- Net cash from operating activities from continuing operations on a year to date basis was $99.2 million and Adjusted Free cash flow from continuing operations on a year to date basis was $107.3 million, or 8.1% of net sales.
Energizer Holdings Inc (22nd June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 96.93% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 3,086.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 66,357,609 by 349 institutional holders.
17-June-2020:- Asset Management One Co. Ltd. Has $704,000 Holdings in Energizer Holdings Inc (NYSE: ENR)
Asset Management One Co. Ltd. cut its position in shares of Energizer Holdings Inc (NYSE: ENR) by 4.0% in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 23,280 shares of the company’s stock after selling 965 shares during the quarter.
10-June-2020:- $632.00 Million in Sales Expected for Energizer Holdings Inc (NYSE: ENR) This Quarter
Equities research analysts expect Energizer Holdings Inc (NYSE: ENR) to announce sales of $632.00 million for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks. Four analysts have issued estimates for Energizer’s earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $626.16 million and the highest is $643.05 million.
1-June-2020:- Swiss National Bank Has $3.86 Million Stock Position in Energizer Holdings Inc (NYSE: ENR) – Modern Readers
Swiss National Bank raised its holdings in Energizer Holdings Inc (NYSE: ENR) by 1.7% in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the SEC. The firm owned 127,425 shares of the company’s stock after acquiring an additional 2,100 shares during the quarter.