Eaton Co. PLC day trading at USD 89.48 per share, then rallying to 89.48 and closing at USD 89.34 per share. A net loss of -0.15% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 15.41% lower than it’s 52week high and -83.87% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 6,551K which was 2 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Eaton Co. PLC had a market cap of 35,736,000K as of 19th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $5.10.
Eaton Co. PLC is an Irish-domiciled multinational power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion, founded in the United States with corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and operational headquarters in Beachwood, Ohio.
Eaton Co. PLC Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Power management company Eaton Corporation plc (NYSE: ETN) today announced that earnings per share were $1.07 for the first quarter of 2020.
- Sales in the first quarter of 2020 were $4.8 billion, down 10 percent from the first quarter of 2019.
- Sales for the Electrical Americas segment were $1.8 billion, down 9 percent from the first quarter of 2019 driven by a 7 percent impact from the divestiture of the Lighting business.
- Adjusted Earnings per Share of $1.09 for the First Quarter Excluding Charges of $0.02 Per Share Related to Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Completed Sale of Lighting Business for $1.4 Billion and Expect to Complete the Hydraulics Business Sale for $3.3 Billion by End of 2020
Eaton Co. PLC (19th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 80.87% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 28,901.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 323,498,355 by 1,252 institutional holders.
18-June-2020:- Northstar Wealth Partners LLC Sells 1,028 Shares of Eaton Co. PLC (NYSE: ETN)
Northstar Wealth Partners LLC cut its holdings in Eaton Co. PLC (NYSE: ETN) by 19.0% during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The fund owned 4,374 shares of the industrial products company’s stock after selling 1,028 shares during the quarter.
17-June-2020:- Venturi Wealth Management LLC Decreases Holdings in Eaton Co. PLC (NYSE: ETN)
Venturi Wealth Management LLC trimmed its position in shares of Eaton Co. PLC (NYSE: ETN) by 45.7% during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 4,370 shares of the industrial products company’s stock after selling 3,671 shares during the period.
16-June-2020:- Eaton Co. PLC (NYSE: ETN) Stake Lessened by Enterprise Financial Services Corp
Enterprise Financial Services Corp cut its stake in Eaton Co. PLC (NYSE: ETN) by 4.1% in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 7,728 shares of the industrial products company’s stock after selling 330 shares during the period.