Edwards Lifesciences Corp day trading at USD 70.97 per share, then rallying to 71.1 and closing at USD 70.24 per share. A net loss of -1.28% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 13.87% lower than it’s 52week high and -35.25% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 3,800K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Edwards Lifesciences Corp had a market cap of 134,017,919K as of 19th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $1.74.
Edwards Lifesciences Corp is an American medical technology company headquartered in Irvine, CA, specializing in artificial heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring.
Edwards Lifesciences Corp Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Sales for the quarter ended March 31, 2020, were $1.1 billion, up 14% over the prior year on both a reported and underlying basis.
- Diluted earnings per share for the quarter were $1.47, while adjusted earnings per share grew 14%, to $1.51.
- For the quarter, the company’s adjusted gross margin was 76.7%, consistent with the prior-year quarter.
- Selling, general and administrative expenses increased 10% to $308 million for the quarter, driven by additions that Edwards has made in field clinical personnel to support TAVR cases in the U.S. and TMTT in Europe.
- Free cash flow for the first quarter was $125 million, defined as cash flow from operating activities of $207 million, less capital spending of $82 million.
- Cash, cash equivalents, and short-term investments totaled $1.0 billion at March 31, 2020. Total debt was $595 million.
- The company purchased 3 million shares for $615 million during the first quarter.
Edwards Lifesciences Corp (19th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 83.24% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 36,229.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 515,783,598 by 1,189 institutional holders.
19-June-2020:- Edwards Lifesciences Corp (NYSE: EW) CEO Sells $4,680,594.00 in Stock
Edwards Lifesciences Corp (NYSE: EW) CEO Michael A. Mussallem sold 68,550 shares of Edwards Lifesciences stock in a transaction on Monday, June 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $68.28, for a total value of $4,680,594.00. Shares of Edwards Lifesciences stock opened at $69.98 on Friday.
13 -June-2020:- Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW) Trading Down 7.1% Following Insider Selling
Shares of Edwards Lifesciences Corp (NYSE: EW) traded down 7.1% during trading on Thursday following insider selling activity. The stock traded as low as $67.90 and last traded at $68.06, 4,172,551 shares traded hands during trading. A decline of 8% from the average session volume of 4,549,575 shares. The stock had previously closed at $73.28.
13-June-2020:- Catherine M. Szyman Sells 2,249 Shares of Edwards Lifesciences Corp (NYSE: EW) Stock
Edwards Lifesciences Corp (NYSE: EW) VP Catherine M. Szyman sold 2,249 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, June 11th. The shares were sold at an average price of $68.06, for a total transaction of $153,066.94. Following the completion of the sale, the vice president now directly owns 34,564 shares in the company, valued at approximately $2,352,425.84.