Adtalem Global Education Inc (Nasdaq: ATGE) started the day trading at USD 33.16 per share, then rallying to USD 33.42 and closing at USD 32.75 per share. A net loss of -1.23% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 35.47% lower than it’s 52 weeks high and –63.66% higher than the 52 week low. The share volume traded for the day was 459K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Adtalem Global Education Inc had a market cap of 1,696,529K as of 17th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $4.05.
Adtalem Global Education Inc formerly the DeVry Education Group is a United States corporation based in Downers Grove, Illinois, that operates several for-profit higher education institutions, including Adtalem Educacional, do Brasil (IBMEC, Damásio, and Wyden institutions), American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists, Becker Professional Education, Chamberlain University, EduPristine, OnCourse Learning, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine.
Adtalem Global Education Inc Reports the Third Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Revenue of $271.5 million increased by 4.9% compared with the prior year
- Diluted earnings per share were $2.83 compared with $0.64 in the prior year; diluted earnings per share from continuing operations, excluding special items, was $0.81, compared to $0.64 in the prior year
- Operating income from continuing operations was $54.5 million compared with $45.6 million in the prior year; operating income from continuing operations, excluding special items, was $56.3 million, an 18.0% increase compared with the prior year
- Net income attributable to Adtalem was $150.8 million, driven by a pre-tax unrealized gain of $111.8 million from a currency hedge associated with our Adtalem Brazil transaction, compared with $37.9 million in the prior year; net income from continuing operations attributable to Adtalem, excluding special items, was $43.2 million, a 15.7% increase compared with the prior year
- Approximately 1.2 million shares of common stock were repurchased during the third quarter of fiscal 2020 at an average purchase price of $31.67 for a total of $36.9 million
Adtalem Global Education Inc (17th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 100.01% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 1,715 Million USD.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today the total number of shares held are 51,808,919 by 215 institutional holders.
16-June-2020:- AlphaCrest Capital Management LLC Sells 22,107 Shares of Adtalem Global Education Inc (NYSE: ATGE)
AlphaCrest Capital Management LLC lowered its holdings in Adtalem Global Education Inc (NYSE: ATGE) by 74.2% during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 7,679 shares of the company’s stock after selling 22,107 shares during the period.
10- June -2020:- $260.41 Million in Sales Expected for Adtalem Global Education Inc (NYSE: ATGE) This Quarter
Wall Street brokerages expect that Adtalem Global Education Inc (NYSE: ATGE) will post $260.41 million in sales for the current quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Two analysts have provided estimates for Adtalem Global Education’s earnings. The highest sales estimate is $260.82 million and the lowest is $260.00 million.
2- June -2020:- Russell Investments Group Ltd. Sells 124,153 Shares of Adtalem Global Education Inc (NYSE: ATGE)
Russell Investments Group Ltd. decreased its stake in shares of Adtalem Global Education Inc (NYSE: ATGE) by 68.5% during the first quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 56,988 shares of the company’s stock after selling 124,153 shares during the period.