DHI Group Inc (Nasdaq: DHX) started the day trading at USD 2.67 per share, then rallying to USD 2.7499 and closing at USD 2.57 per share. A net loss of -3.74% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 36.92% lower than it’s 52 weeks high and –44.38% higher than the 52 week low. The share volume traded for the day was 104K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
DHI Group Inc had a market cap of 136,459K as of 17th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $0.08.
DHI Group Inc (formerly known as Dice Holdings, Inc.) is a leading provider of specialized websites and services for professional communities including technology and security clearance, financial services, energy, healthcare, and hospitality.
DHI Group Inc Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Total revenues were $36.6 million, down 1% year over year.
- Dice revenues were $22.5 million, down 3% year over year.
- eFinancialCareers revenues were $7.2 million, down 12% year over year.
- ClearanceJobs revenues were $6.9 million, up 19% year over year.
- Excluding the impact of foreign exchange, total revenues were down 1% year over year, while eFinancialCareers was down 10% year over year.
- Net loss was $6.6 million, or a loss of $0.13 per diluted share, which was negatively impacted by $8.3 million, or $0.16 per diluted share, in impairment and other charges, net of tax, and discrete tax items. Net income in the year-ago quarter was $1.6 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, which was negatively impacted by $1.8 million, or $.04 per diluted share, in disposition and other charges, net of tax, and discrete tax items.
- Cash flow from operations was $2.9 million compared to $3.2 million in the year-ago quarter.
- Adjusted EBITDA1 was $7.5 million, and Adjusted EBITDA margin1 was 21% compared to $8.5 million and 23% in the year-ago quarter.
- Cash was $27.8 million and net debt1 was $9.2 million. DHI drew down an incremental $27 million from its $90 million revolvers in the first quarter, of which $25 million was to ensure sufficient liquidity for the foreseeable future.
DHI Group Inc (17th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 79.37% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 113 Million USD.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 42,141,877 by 105 institutional holders.
16-June-2020:- DHI Group Inc (NYSE: DHX) Expected to Post Quarterly Sales of $34.65 Million
Analysts predict that DHI Group Inc (NYSE: DHX) will post sales of $34.65 million for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Two analysts have issued estimates for DHI Group’s earnings. The highest sales estimate is $35.50 million and the lowest is $33.79 million.
11-June-2020:- First Trust Advisors LP Reduces Holdings in DHI Group Inc (NYSE: DHX)
First Trust Advisors LP trimmed its holdings in shares of DHI Group Inc (NYSE: DHX) by 16.2% in the first quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The firm owned 89,395 shares of the technology company’s stock after selling 17,335 shares during the period. First Trust Advisors LP’s holdings in DHI Group were worth $193,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period.
10-May-2020:- DHI Group (NYSE: DHX) Shares Up 7.5%
DHI Group Inc (NYSE: DHX) shares shot up 7.5% on Friday. The company traded as high as $2.92 and last traded at $2.85, 124,500 shares were traded during trading. A decline of 28% of the average session volume of 173,095 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.65. A number of research firms have recently commented on DHX.