DiamondRock Hospitality (Nasdaq: DRH) started the day trading at USD 6.54 per share, then rallying to USD 6.63 and closing at USD 6.03 per share. A net loss of -7.79% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 43.76% lower than it’s 52 weeks high and –203.82% higher than the 52 week low. The share volume traded for the day was 5,523K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
DiamondRock Hospitality had a market cap of 1,201,437K as of 17th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $0.69.
DiamondRock Hospitality a self-advised real estate investment trust (REIT), owns a portfolio of 31 premium hotels and resorts containing over 10,000 rooms in the aggregate, concentrated in key gateway cities and destination resorts throughout North America and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
DiamondRock Hospitality Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Net Loss: Net loss was $34.7 million and loss per diluted share was $0.17.
- Comparable Revenues: Comparable total revenues decreased by 16.0% from the comparable period of 2019.
- Comparable RevPAR: RevPAR was $127.98, a 19.2% decrease from the comparable period of 2019.
- Comparable Hotel Adjusted EBITDA Margin: Hotel Adjusted EBITDA margin was 10.48%, a 1280 basis point contraction from the comparable period of 2019.
- Adjusted EBITDA: Adjusted EBITDA was $11.9 million, a decrease of $37.3 million from 2019.
- Adjusted FFO: Adjusted FFO was $8.4 million and Adjusted FFO per diluted share was $0.04.
- Cash Balance: As of March 31, 2020, the Company had unrestricted cash of $387.8 million.
DiamondRock Hospitality (17th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 105.90% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 1,380 Million USD.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 211,004,086 by 275 institutional holders.
15-June-2020:- Pictet Asset Management Ltd. Acquires 13,800 Shares of DiamondRock Hospitality (NYSE: DRH) – Modern Readers
Pictet Asset Management Ltd. lifted its holdings in shares of DiamondRock Hospitality (NYSE: DRH) by 33.8% during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 54,600 shares of the real estate investment trust’s stock after purchasing an additional 13,800 shares during the quarter.
15- June -2020:- Victory Capital Management Inc. Increases Holdings in DiamondRock Hospitality (NYSE: DRH)
Victory Capital Management Inc. boosted its holdings in shares of DiamondRock Hospitality (NYSE: DRH) by 14.0% during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 3,692,453 shares of the real estate investment trust’s stock after purchasing an additional 453,423 shares during the period.
12- June -2020:- Toronto Dominion Bank Makes New $271,000 Investment in DiamondRock Hospitality (NYSE: DRH)
Toronto Dominion Bank purchased a new position in DiamondRock Hospitality (NYSE: DRH) in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund purchased 53,278 shares of the real estate investment trust’s stock, valued at approximately $271,000.