Denbury Resources Inc. (Nasdaq: DNR) started the day trading at USD 0.5101 per share, then rallying to USD 0.519 and closing at USD 0.4663 per share. A net loss of -8.58% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 69.11% lower than it’s 52 weeks high and –187.56% higher than the 52 week low. The share volume traded for the day was 29,901K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Denbury Resources Inc. had a market cap of 236,172K as of 16th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $0.65.
Denbury Resources Inc. is a company engaged in hydrocarbon exploration. It is organized in Delaware and headquartered in Plano, Texas. The company extracts petroleum via enhanced oil recovery, which utilizes carbon dioxide to extract petroleum from fields that have been previously exploited.
Denbury Resources Inc.Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Net income of $74 million, or $0.14 per diluted share
- Denbury’s first quarter 2020 average realized oil price, including derivative settlements, was $50.92 per barrel (“Bbl”), a decrease of 13% from the prior quarter, and 12% from the prior-year first quarter.
- Denbury’s NYMEX differential for the first quarter 2020 was $0.38 per Bbl below NYMEX WTI oil prices, compared to $0.44 per Bbl below NYMEX WTI in the prior quarter and $1.63 per Bbl above NYMEX WTI in first quarter 2019.
- Total lease operating expenses in first quarter 2020 were $109 million, or $21.46 per BOE, a decrease of $7 million, or 6%, compared to the prior quarter due primarily to lower labor and overhead and a decrease of $16 million, or 13%, compared to first quarter 2019 due primarily to reductions in CO2 costs and workovers.
- General and administrative expenses (“G&A”) were $10 million in first-quarter 2020, unchanged from the prior quarter when excluding $19 million of severance expenses associated with the Company’s December 2019 voluntary separation program.
- Interest expense, net of capitalized interest, totaled $20 million in first-quarter 2020, a $1 million decrease from the prior quarter, and an increase of $3 million compared to the first quarter 2019.
Denbury Resources Inc. (16th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 63.61% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 150 Million USD.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 322,185,895 by 241 institutional holders.
11-June-2020:- Rhumbline Advisers Purchases 73,602 Shares of Denbury Resources Inc. (NYSE: DNR) – Modern Readers
Rhumbline Advisers increased its position in shares of Denbury Resources Inc. (NYSE: DNR) by 4.0% during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 1,900,673 shares of the oil and natural gas company’s stock after purchasing an additional 73,602 shares during the period.
25-June-2020:- Traders Purchase Large Volume of Call Options on Denbury Resources (NYSE: DNR) – Modern Readers
Denbury Resources Inc. (NYSE: DNR) was the recipient of some unusual options trading on Monday. Traders purchased 17,159 call options on the company. This is an increase of approximately 1,151% compared to the typical daily volume of 1,372 call options. A number of brokerages have weighed in on DNR.
7-June-2020:- BlackRock Inc. Decreases Stock Position in Denbury Resources Inc. (NYSE: DNR)
BlackRock Inc. cut its holdings in Denbury Resources Inc. (NYSE: DNR) by 0.2% in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The fund owned 74,701,874 shares of the oil and natural gas company’s stock after selling 165,191 shares during the quarter.