Delta Air Lines Inc (Nasdaq: DAL) started the day trading at USD 32.63 per share, then rallying to USD 33.02 and closing at USD 31.3 per share. A net loss of -4.76% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 47.95% lower than it’s 52 weeks high and –74.81% higher than the 52 week low. The share volume traded for the day was 63,217K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Delta Air Lines Inc had a market cap of 19,962,744K as of 16th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $5.39.
Delta Air Lines Inc typically referred to as Delta, is one of the major airlines of the United States and a legacy carrier. It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Delta Air Lines Inc Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Adjusted pre-tax loss of $422 million or $0.51 per share
- Total revenue of $8.6 billion, down 18 percent versus prior year, with total unit revenue down 13 percent
- Total expense decreased $450 million driven by lower fuel, partially offset by higher revenue- and capacity-related expenses, with non-fuel unit cost (CASM-Ex) up 9 percent compared to the prior year
- Fuel expense decreased 19 percent relative to March quarter 2019. Delta’s fuel price for the March quarter of $1.81 per gallon included a $29 million benefit from the refinery
- At the end of the March quarter, the company had $6.0 billion in unrestricted liquidity
Delta Air Lines Inc (Nasdaq: DAL) (16th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 77.07% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 14,972 Million USD.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 491,538,935 by 1,321 institutional holders.
14-June-2020:- Asset Management One Co. Ltd. Sells 8,210 Shares of Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE: DAL)
Asset Management One Co. Ltd. reduced its holdings in Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE: DAL) by 9.4% during the first quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 78,698 shares of the transportation company’s stock after selling 8,210 shares during the quarter
13-June-2020:- Fort L.P. Makes New Investment in Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE: DAL)
Fort L.P. bought a new position in Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE: DAL) during the 1st quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The institutional investor bought 2,979 shares of the transportation company’s stock, valued at approximately $85,000.
12-June-2020:- Pictet Asset Management Ltd. Decreases Stock Holdings in Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE: DAL) – Modern Readers
Pictet Asset Management Ltd. lessened its position in shares of Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE: DAL) by 6.5% during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The firm owned 127,635 shares of the transportation company’s stock after selling 8,916 shares during the quarter.