Arrow Electronics Inc day trading at USD 61.44 per share, then rallying to 61.98 and closing at USD 60.48 per share. A net loss of -1.56% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 27.76% lower than it’s 52week high and -52.28% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 984K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Arrow Electronics Inc had a market cap of 4,757,830K as of 13th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ -3.41.
Arrow Electronics Inc is an American Fortune 500 company headquartered in Centennial, Colorado. The company specializes in the distribution and value-added services relating to electronic components and computer products.
Arrow Electronics Inc Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW) reported first-quarter 2020 sales of $6.38 billion, a decrease of 11 percent from sales of $7.16 billion in the first quarter of 2019. First-quarter sales, as adjusted, decreased 9 percent year over year.
- First-quarter net income of $50 million, or $.61 per share on a diluted basis, compared with net income of $141 million, or $1.63 per share on a diluted basis, in the first quarter of 2019.
- Excluding certain items1, net income would have been $79 million, or $0.97 per share on a diluted basis, in the first quarter of 2020, compared with net income of $164 million, or $1.90 per share on a diluted basis, in the first quarter of 2019.
- Net income and diluted earnings per share in the first quarter of 2020 included charges related to foreign tax and other loss contingencies totaling approximately $33 million and $.41, respectively.
- In the first quarter of 2020, changes in foreign currencies negatively impacted growth by approximately $42 million or 1 percent on sales and $.02 or 1 percent on earnings per share on a diluted basis compared to the first quarter of 2019.
Arrow Electronics Inc (13th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 97.06% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 4,716.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 76,353,945 by 414 institutional holders.
10-May-2020:- Arrow Electronics (NYSE: ARW) Shares Up 5.3%
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW) shares shot up 5.3% during trading on Friday. The company traded as high as $65.63 and last traded at $65.46, 1,010,000 shares were traded during trading. An increase of 45% from the average session volume of 696,703 shares. The stock had previously closed at $62.14. A number of brokerages have commented on ARW.
9-May-2020:- Permanent Link to Schafer Cullen Capital Management Inc Lowers Stock Holdings in Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW)
Schafer Cullen Capital Management Inc trimmed its holdings in shares of Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW) by 7.1% in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The fund owned 70,439 shares of the technology company’s stock after selling 5,397 shares during the period.
6-May-2020:- SunTrust Banks Weighs in on Arrow Electronics, Inc.’s Q4 2020 Earnings (NYSE: ARW)
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW) – Research analysts at SunTrust Banks cut their Q4 2020 EPS estimates for Arrow Electronics in a note issued to investors on Thursday, April 30th. SunTrust Banks analyst W. Stein now anticipates that the technology company will earn $2.19 per share for the quarter, down from their prior forecast of $2.27.