Delek Logistics Partners LP (Nasdaq: DKL) started the day trading at USD 28.36 per share, then rallying to USD 28.45 and closing at USD 27.41 per share. A net loss of -3.35% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 15.55% lower than it’s 52 week high and –373.32% higher than the 52 week low. The share volume traded for the day was 169K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Delek Logistics Partners LP had a market cap of 806,556Kas on 16th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $2.86.
Delek Logistics Partners LP headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, is a growth-oriented publicly traded master limited partnership (MLP) formed by Delek US Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DK) (“Delek”) in 2012 to own, operate, acquire, and construct crude oil and refined products logistics and marketing assets.
Delek Logistics Partners LP Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Delek Logistics reported net income attributable to all partners of $27.8 million, or $0.76 per diluted common limited partner unit.
- Net cash from operating activities was $34.8 million in the first quarter of 2020 compared to $27.0 million in the first quarter of 2019.
- Distributable cash flow was $35.5 million in the first quarter of 2020, compared to $29.8 million in the first quarter of 2019.
- For the first quarter of 2020, earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (“EBITDA”) was $48.7 million compared to $39.4 million in the first quarter of 2019.
- Revenue for the first quarter of 2020 was $163.4 million compared to $152.5 million in the prior-year period.
Delek Logistics Partners LP (Nasdaq: DE) (16th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 15.57% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 124 Million USD.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 4,581,396 by 52 institutional holders.
31-May-2020:- First Trust Advisors LP Has $1.62 Million Stake in Delek Logistics Partners LP (NYSE: DKL)
First Trust Advisors LP lowered its position in shares of Delek Logistics Partners LP (NYSE: DKL) by 6.0% during the first quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 178,269 shares of the oil and gas producer’s stock after selling 11,419 shares during the quarter.
22-May-2020:- Delek Logistics Partners (NYSE: DKL) Trading 5.3% Higher
Delek Logistics Partners LP (NYSE: DKL)’s share price traded up 5.3% during trading on Wednesday. The stock traded as high as $22.97 and last traded at $22.60, 143,455 shares traded hands during mid-day trading. A decline of 32% from the average session volume of 210,396 shares. The stock had previously closed at $21.46.
6-May-2020:- Delek Logistics Partners (NYSE: DKL) Stock Price Down 9.1%
Delek Logistics Partners LP (NYSE: DKL) dropped 9.1% during mid-day trading on Monday. The company traded as low as $17.52 and last traded at $18.43, approximately 580,255 shares changed hands during trading. An increase of 173% of the average daily volume of 212,601 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.27.