Cypress Energy Partners LP day trading at USD 4.95 per share, then rallying to 4.99 and closing at USD 4.675 per share. A net loss of -5.55% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 50.78% lower than it’s 52week high and -47.41% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 31K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Cypress Energy Partners LP had a market cap of 57,078K as of 12th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $0.63
Cypress Energy Partners LP provides saltwater disposal (SWD), and other water and environmental services in North America. It operates in two segments: Water and Environmental Services (W&ES), and Pipeline Inspection and Integrity Services (PI&IS).
Cypress Energy Partners LP Reports Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2019.
- Net income of $4.9 million, an increase of 87%;
- Revenue of $91.2 million, an increase of 3%;
- Gross margin of $13.5 million, an increase of 12%;
- Adjusted EBITDA attributable to limited partners of $7.5 million, an increase of 21%;
- Distributable Cash Flow of $4.8 million, an increase of 56%;
- A net debt leverage ratio of 1.90x, compared to 2.64x;
- A cash distribution of $0.21 per unit, consistent with the last eleven quarters;
- Common unit distribution coverage ratio of 1.89x for the fourth quarter of 2019 and 1.78x for the year; and
- Cash and cash equivalents of $15.7 million, an increase of $3.0 million, or 23% from September 30, 2019.
Cypress Energy Partners LP (12th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 2.18% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 1.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 265,693 by 18 institutional holders.
21-May-2020:- Analysts Offer Predictions for Cypress Energy Partners LP’s Q2 2020 Earnings (NYSE: CELP)
Cypress Energy Partners LP (NYSE: CELP) – Research analysts at B. Riley decreased their Q2 2020 EPS estimates for shares of Cypress Energy Partners in a research note issued on Tuesday, May 19th. B. Riley analyst T. Curran now expects that the oil and gas company will post earnings of ($0.08) per share for the quarter, down from their prior estimate of $0.16.
13-May-2020:- Cypress Energy Partners (NYSE: CELP) Issues Quarterly Earnings Results, Misses Expectations By $0.25 EPS
Cypress Energy Partners (NYSE: CELP) announced its earnings results on Monday. The oil and gas company reported ($0.15) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.10 by ($0.25), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Cypress Energy Partners had a return on equity of 145.26% and a net margin of 3.99%.
4-May-2020:- Abacus Planning Group Inc. Increases Stock Position in Cypress Energy Partners LP (NYSE: CELP)
Abacus Planning Group Inc. boosted its position in Cypress Energy Partners LP (NYSE: CELP) by 19.0% during the 1st quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The firm owned 75,000 shares of the oil and gas company’s stock after purchasing an additional 12,000 shares during the quarter. Abacus Planning Group Inc.’s holdings in Cypress Energy Partners were worth $334,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period.