CubeSmart day trading at USD 27.29 per share, then rallying to 27.84 and closing at USD 27.77 per share. A net gain of 1.75% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 23.34% lower than it’s 52week high and -35.92% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 2,209K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
CubeSmart had a market cap of 5,375,936K as of 12th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $0.90.
CubeSmart is a real estate investment trust that invests in self-storage facilities. As of December 31, 2019, it owned 523 self-storage properties in 24 states and the District of Columbia containing 36.6 million rentable square feet. It is the 4th largest self-storage company in the United States.
CubeSmart Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Reported earnings per share (“EPS”) attributable to the Company’s common shareholders of $0.20.
- Reported funds from operations (“FFO”) per share, as adjusted, of $0.41.
- Increased same-store (477 stores) net operating income (“NOI”) 0.8% year over year, driven by 1.7% revenue growth and a 3.8% increase in property operating expenses.
- Same-store occupancy during the quarter averaged 91.5% and ended the quarter at 91.8%.
- Closed on one property acquisition totaling $9.0 million.
- Established a 10% ownership position in a newly formed joint venture that acquired 14 stores for an aggregate purchase price of $135.3 million.
- Added 66 stores to our third-party management platform during the quarter, bringing our total third-party managed store count to 707.
CubeSmart (12th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 98.12% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 5,052.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 189,942,950 by 338 institutional holders.
11-June-2020:- Nuveen Asset Management LLC Purchases 1,054,599 Shares of CubeSmart (NYSE: CUBE)
Nuveen Asset Management LLC grew its position in CubeSmart (NYSE: CUBE) by 74.2% in the first quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The fund owned 2,475,906 shares of the real estate investment trust’s stock after acquiring an additional 1,054,599 shares during the quarter.
10-June-2020:- Vident Investment Advisory LLC Boosts Stock Holdings in CubeSmart (NYSE: CUBE)
Vident Investment Advisory LLC raised its position in shares of CubeSmart (NYSE: CUBE) by 6.2% in the first quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 10,283 shares of the real estate investment trust’s stock after acquiring an additional 601 shares during the quarter.
4-June-2020:- First Trust Advisors LP Sells 166,572 Shares of CubeSmart (NYSE: CUBE)
First Trust Advisors LP decreased its position in CubeSmart (NYSE: CUBE) by 82.6% during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 35,033 shares of the real estate investment trust’s stock after selling 166,572 shares during the period.