Coty Inc day trading at USD 4.58 per share, then rallying to 4.97 and closing at USD 4.58 per share. A net loss of 0% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 64.11% lower than it’s 52week high and -46.26% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 20,960K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Coty Inc had a market cap of 3,494,976K as of 11th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $-4.04.
Coty Inc is an American multinational beauty company founded in 1904 by François Coty. With its subsidiaries, it develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes fragrances, cosmetics, skincare, nail care, and both professional and retail hair care products. Coty owns around 77 brands as of 2018.
Coty Inc Reports the Third Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- 3Q20 net revenue decreased 23.2%, with 19.5% organic LFL decline, in-line with the recent update
- 3Q20 adjusted operating income was $0.1 million, weighed down by significant operating deleverage, with an adjusted EPS of $(0.08)
- The strong immediate liquidity position of $1.3 billion in cash on hand
- Comprehensive plan to reduce fixed cost by $700 million (approximately 25% of the current fixed cost base)over the next 30 months by amplifying the turnaround plan across the organization, including supply chain and controllable fixed costs, with over 2/3 of the savings incremental to the original turnaround plan
- 3Q20 reported gross margin of 59.6% decreased by 320 bps from the prior-year period, while the adjusted gross margin of 60.3% decreased by 260 bps, primarily due to the decline in sales volume related to COVID-19, increased excess and obsolescence expense, and underutilization expenses related to the shutdown of certain manufacturing plants.
- 3Q20 reported operating loss of $258.8 million decreased versus a 3Q19 reported operating income of $85.5 million, due to lower sales, reduced gross profit, as well as acquisition-related expenses of $49.3 million, restructuring and other business realignment costs of $81.6 million, and impairment charges of $40.4 million, partially offset by lower A&CP expenses.
- 3Q20 reported net loss was $271.6 million compared to a reported net loss of $12.1 million in the prior-year period.
Coty Inc (11th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 34.75% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 1,368.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 265,171,974 by 402 institutional holders.
7-June-2020:- Sontag Advisory LLC Invests $54,000 in Coty Inc (NYSE: COTY)
Sontag Advisory LLC acquired a new position in Coty Inc (NYSE: COTY) during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund acquired 10,535 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $54,000.
1-June-2020:-: Q4 2020 EPS Estimates for Coty Inc Lowered by Analyst (NYSE: COTY) – Modern Readers
Coty Inc (NYSE: COTY) – Analysts at Jefferies Financial Group cut their Q4 2020 EPS estimates for Coty in a research report issued on Monday, June 1st. Jefferies Financial Group analyst S. Wissink now anticipates that the company will post earnings of ($0.02) per share for the quarter, down from their prior estimate of ($0.01).
1-June-2020:- Coty Inc (NYSE: COTY) Shares Sold by Rip Road Capital Partners LP
Rip Road Capital Partners LP cut its position in Coty Inc (NYSE: COTY) by 14.6% during the first quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The firm owned 600,284 shares of the company’s stock after selling 102,569 shares during the period. Coty makes up approximately 2.0% of Rip Road Capital Partners LP’s portfolio, making the stock it is the 17th largest position.