Credicorp Ltd. day trading at USD 154.85 per share, then rallying to 158.09 and closing at USD 154.01 per share. A net loss of -0.54% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 34.36% lower than it’s 52week high and -30.21% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 472K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Credicorp Ltd. had a market cap of 12,284,064K as of 11th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $12.17.
Credicorp Ltd. is the largest financial holding company in Peru.
Credicorp Ltd. Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- NII expanded +0.6% Qo and 8.3% YoY in a context in which interest expenses fell -2.9% QoQ and -2.5% YoY due to i) an improvement in the funding structure to favor growth in the share of deposits and ii) a reduction in the funding curve, which was driven by issuances at BCP Stand-alone in 2019. In this context, the Net Interest Margin (NIM) was situated at 5.35% in 1Q20, which represented a decline of -14 bps QoQ and -4 bps YoY.
- Net provisions for loan losses net recoveries increased 162.2% QoQ and 250.1% YoY. In this context, the cost of risk (CofR) in 1Q20 increased +268 bps QoQ and +304 YoY, to situate at +4.45% (of which 2.36pp related to COVID 19). Accordingly, risk-adjusted NIM fell -197bps QoQ and -212 YoY to situate at 2.33%.
- Non-financial income registered a contraction QoQ and YoY, which was primarily driven by losses in the net gain on securities due
- to recent volatility in the global markets in the context generated by COVID-19.
- The insurance underwriting result fell -1.8% QoQ, which was due primarily to an increase in acquisition costs in both the P & C and the Life businesses. YoY, the underwriting result increased +30.1% due to growth in net earned premiums for life insurance and to a decrease in net claims in P & C.
- The efficiency ratio fell -230pbs QoQ due to seasonal effects on expenses. Nevertheless, in the YoY analysis, the efficiency ratio rose +100bps, which was mainly due to an increase in salaries and employee benefits in the Microfinance line, which offset growth in net interest income.
Credicorp Ltd. (11th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 67.26% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 8,602.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 53,646,724 by 306 institutional holders.
10-June-2020:- Majedie Asset Management Ltd Acquires 2,925 Shares of Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE: BAP)
Majedie Asset Management Ltd lifted its holdings in shares of Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE: BAP) by 11.3% during the first quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 28,836 shares of the bank’s stock after purchasing an additional 2,925 shares during the period.
8-June-2020:-: Citigroup Inc. Sells 46,895 Shares of Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE: BAP)
Citigroup Inc. reduced its holdings in Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE: BAP) by 88.5% during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 6,111 shares of the bank’s stock after selling 46,895 shares during the quarter.
3-June-2020:- Federated Hermes Inc. Raises Holdings in Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE: BAP)
Federated Hermes Inc. lifted its holdings in shares of Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE: BAP) by 59.5% in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 1,084,592 shares of the bank’s stock after purchasing an additional 404,510 shares during the period.