Crestwood Equity Partners LP day trading at USD 15.21 per share, then rallying to 16.4 and closing at USD 14.25 per share. A net loss of -6.31% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 59% lower than it’s 52week high and -433.21% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 3,204K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Crestwood Equity Partners LP had a market cap of 1,042,711K as of 11th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $2.32.
Crestwood Equity Partners LP is a publicly-traded master limited partnership that owns and operates midstream assets located primarily in the Bakken Shale, Delaware Basin, Powder River Basin, Marcellus Shale, Barnett Shale, and Fayetteville Shale.
Crestwood Equity Partners LP Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- First-quarter 2020 net loss of $23.4 million, compared to net income of $14.1 million in first-quarter 2019
- First-quarter 2020 Adjusted EBITDA of $151.4 million, an increase of 31% compared to $115.3 million in the first quarter of 2019
- First-quarter 2020 distributable cash flow to common unitholders of $94.0 million; First quarter 2020 coverage ratio was 2.1x
- Ended March 31, 2020, with approximately $2.4 billion in total debt and a 4.0x leverage ratio; Crestwood had $586 million drawn under its $1.25 billion revolver as of March 31, 2020
- Announced first quarter 2020 cash distribution of $0.625 per common unit, or $2.50 per common unit on an annualized basis, payable on May 15, 2020, to unitholders of record as of May 8, 2020
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (11th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 62.12% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 648.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 45,451,884 by 149 institutional holders.
11-June-2020:- Vident Investment Advisory LLC Acquires New Position in Crestwood Equity Partners LP (NYSE: CEQP).
Vident Investment Advisory LLC acquired a new stake in Crestwood Equity Partners LP (NYSE: CEQP) during the first quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm acquired 28,765 shares of the pipeline company’s stock, valued at approximately $122,000.
1-June-2020:-: Crestwood Equity Partners LP (NYSE: CEQP) Shares Bought by SG Americas Securities LLC
SG Americas Securities LLC increased its position in Crestwood Equity Partners LP (NYSE: CEQP) by 34.4% in the first quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 20,037 shares of the pipeline company’s stock after purchasing an additional 5,130 shares during the period.
26-May-2020:- US Capital Advisors Comments on Crestwood Equity Partners LP’s Q2 2020 Earnings (NYSE: CEQP)
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (NYSE: CEQP) – Equities research analysts at US Capital Advisors cut their Q2 2020 earnings per share estimates for Crestwood Equity Partners in a report released on Wednesday, May 20th. US Capital Advisors analyst J. Carreker now expects that the pipeline company will post earnings of ($0.22) per share for the quarter, down from their prior estimate of $0.14.