Cooper Tire & Rubber Co day trading at USD 27.31 per share, then rallying to 27.31 and closing at USD 26.57 per share. A net loss of -2.71% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 15.52% lower than it’s 52week high and -88.21% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 480K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co had a market cap of 1,336,003K as of 10th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $1.55.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co is an American company that specializes in the design, manufacture, marketing, and sales of replacement automobile and truck tires, and subsidiaries that specialize in medium truck, motorcycle, and racing tires.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Unit volume decreased by 15.8 percent compared to the first quarter of 2019.
- Net sales decreased 14.1 percent to $532 million.
- Operating loss was $6 million, or 1.2 percent of net sales, compared to operating profit of $26 million, or 4.3 percent of net sales, in 2019.
- Operating results include approximately $11 million of restructuring charges related to the transition at the company’s now wholly owned Mexico manufacturing facility.
- At the end of the first quarter, Cooper had $433 million in unrestricted cash and cash equivalents compared with $212 million in 2019. To maximize financial flexibility, the company drew down $270 million on its revolving credit facilities during the quarter.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (10th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 98.44% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 1,359.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 49,497,494 by 219 institutional holders.
8-June-2020:- Sandbar Asset Management LLP Takes Position in Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (NYSE: CTB)
Sandbar Asset Management LLP acquired a new stake in shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (NYSE: CTB) in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The firm acquired 394,602 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $6,432,000.
7-June-2020:- Swiss National Bank Boosts Stock Holdings in Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (NYSE: CTB)
Swiss National Bank raised its holdings in shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (NYSE: CTB) by 1.4% in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 97,300 shares of the company’s stock after buying an additional 1,300 shares during the period.
2-June-2020:- WINTON GROUP Ltd Lowers Position in Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (NYSE: CTB)
WINTON GROUP Ltd cut its stake in shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (NYSE: CTB) by 3.3% during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 75,837 shares of the company’s stock after selling 2,555 shares during the period.