Cooper Companies Inc day trading at USD 303.23 per share, then rallying to 308.48 and closing at USD 298.63 per share. A net loss of -1.51% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 15.64% lower than it’s 52week high and -25.78% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 409K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Cooper Companies Inc had a market cap of 15,926,860K as of 10th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $6.87.
Cooper Companies Inc branded as CooperCompanies, is a global medical device company, publicly traded on the NYSE (NYSE: COO). With its headquarters in San Ramon, California, it has a workforce of more than 12,000 employees and consists of two business units, CooperVision (CVI) which manufactures contact lenses, and CooperSurgical (CSI) which manufactures medical devices and fertility and genomic products for the women’s health care market.
Cooper Companies Inc Reports Second Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Revenue $524.9 million, down 20% from last year’s second quarter, down 18% in constant currency.
- Gross margin 62% compared with 66% in last year’s second quarter. On a non-GAAP basis, gross margin was 66%, down from 67% last year was driven by sales and product mix.
- Operating margin 5% compared with 22% in last year’s second quarter. On a non-GAAP basis, operating margin was 17%, down from 27% last year was driven by the decline in gross margins combined with heightened operating expenses as a percent of sales.
- Interest expense $12.8 million compared with $18.5 million in last year’s second quarter. On a non-GAAP basis, interest expense was $8.8 million compared with $18.5 million last year driven by lower interest rates.
- Total debt outstanding at the end of the quarter was $1,899.3 million with quarter-end cash and cash equivalents of $79.8 million. Adjusted leverage ratio (net debt over adjusted EBITDA) of 2.18x.
- Cash provided by operations $25.8 million offset by capital expenditures $89.3 million resulted in negative free cash flow of $63.5 million.
Cooper Companies Inc (10th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 89.14% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 14,416.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 47,541,433 by 557 institutional holders.
9-June-2020:- Rockefeller Capital Management L.P. Sells 93 Shares of Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE: COO)
Rockefeller Capital Management L.P. lessened its holdings in shares of Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE: COO) by 30.1% in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 216 shares of the medical device company’s stock after selling 93 shares during the quarter.
9-June-2020:- FY2021 EPS Estimates for Cooper Companies Inc Lowered by KeyCorp (NYSE: COO)
Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE: COO) – Research analysts at KeyCorp cut their FY2021 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for shares of Cooper Companies in a research report issued on Thursday, June 4th. KeyCorp analyst M. Mishan now forecasts that the medical device company will post earnings of $11.46 per share for the year, down from their previous forecast of $12.16.
6-June-2020:- Vaughan Nelson Investment Management L.P. Grows Position in Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE: COO)
Vaughan Nelson Investment Management L.P. increased its position in shares of Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE: COO) by 0.9% during the first quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The firm owned 69,675 shares of the medical device company’s stock after buying an additional 600 shares during the period.