Consol Energy Inc day trading at USD 9.51 per share, then rallying to 9.95 and closing at USD 9.42 per share. A net gain of -0.94% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 63.69% lower than it’s 52week high and -172.23% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 559K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Consol Energy Inc had a market cap of 245,195K as of 9th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $2.35
Consol Energy Inc is an American energy company with interests in coal headquartered in the suburb of Cecil Township, in the Southpointe complex, just outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. In 2017, Consol formed two separate entities: CNX Resources Corporation and CONSOL Energy Inc.
Consol Energy Inc Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- GAAP net income and cash provided by operating activities of $2.5 million and $51.4 million, respectively;
- Total dilutive earnings per share of $0.09;
- Adjusted EBITDA1 of $62.9 million;
- Organic free cash flow net to CEIX shareholders1 of $18.6 million;
- Repurchased $43.2 million of 2nd Lien debt during the quarter;
- Successfully amended and extended the term of our accounts receivable securitization facility while maintaining the borrowing capacity and interest rate;
- Raised $16.3 million through an equipment finance lease transaction and added an additional $20 million commitment for future financing needs;
- Increased repurchase authorization to $270 million from $200 million; and
- Total liquidity of $398 million at the end of 1Q20 including cash and cash equivalents of $78 million.
Consol Energy Inc (9th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 84.90% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 217.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 22,099,196 by 199 institutional holders.
9-June-2020:- Weber Alan W Grows Position in Consol Energy Inc (NYSE: CEIX)
Weber Alan W grew its stake in Consol Energy Inc (NYSE: CEIX) by 7.5% during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 43,111 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 3,000 shares during the period.
31-May-2020:- Consol Energy (NYSE: CEIX) Shares Down 10.3%
Consol Energy Inc (NYSE: CEIX) shares were down 10.3% during mid-day trading on Friday. The stock traded as low as $6.72 and last traded at $6.81, approximately 574,695 shares traded hands during mid-day trading. A decline of 15% of the average daily volume of 676,945 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.59.
12-May-2020:- Consol Energy (NYSE: CEIX) Announces Quarterly Earnings Results
Consol Energy (NYSE: CEIX) issued its earnings results on Monday. The company reported $0.09 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.56 by ($0.47), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Consol Energy had a return on equity of 16.22% and a net margin of 5.31%.