Concho Resources Inc. day trading at USD 67.64 per share, then rallying to 67.98 and closing at USD 64.98 per share. A net loss of -3.93% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 36.87% lower than it’s 52week high and -94.15% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 4,319K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Concho Resources Inc. had a market cap of 12,781,668K as of 9th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $-47.57
Concho Resources Inc. is a company engaged in hydrocarbon exploration. It is organized in Delaware and headquartered in Midland, Texas, with operations exclusively in the Permian Basin.
Concho Resources Inc. Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Delivered oil production volumes of 209 MBopd, exceeding the high end of the Company’s guidance range.
- Generated cash flow from operating activities of $836 million. Operating cash flow before working capital changes (non-GAAP) was $744 million, exceeding capital expenditures of $556 million and resulting in $188 million of free cash flow (non-GAAP).
- Included in the Company’s first-quarter 2020 results are $12.6 billion in impairment charges related to the substantial weakness in commodity prices. As such, the Company reported a net loss of $9.3 billion, or $47.49 per share.
- Adjusted net income (non-GAAP) totaled $142 million, or $0.72 per share.
- Generated $784 million of adjusted EBITDAX (non-GAAP).
- Returned capital to shareholders through the Company’s common dividend of $0.20 per share, up 60% year over year, and $100 million of share repurchases.
Concho Resources Inc. (9th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 94.79% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 13,487.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 186,458,158 by 502 institutional holders.
8-June-2020:- Rockefeller Capital Management L.P. Raises Stock Holdings in Concho Resources Inc (NYSE: CXO)
Rockefeller Capital Management L.P. lifted its holdings in Concho Resources Inc (NYSE: CXO) by 15.9% during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The firm owned 2,404 shares of the oil and natural gas company’s stock after buying an additional 330 shares during the quarter.
8-June-2020:- $763.39 Million in Sales Expected for Concho Resources Inc (NYSE: CXO) This Quarter
Equities research analysts predict that Concho Resources Inc (NYSE: CXO) will announce $763.39 million in sales for the current fiscal quarter, Zacks Investment Research reports. Six analysts have issued estimates for Concho Resources’ earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $248.72 million and the highest is $995.60 million.
5-June-2020:- CoreCommodity Management LLC Sells 21,115 Shares of Concho Resources Inc (NYSE: CXO)
CoreCommodity Management LLC decreased its holdings in shares of Concho Resources Inc (NYSE: CXO) by 69.1% during the first quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The institutional investor owned 9,463 shares of the oil and natural gas company’s stock after selling 21,115 shares during the period.