Comcast Co. day trading at USD 42.13 per share, then rallying to 43.1 and closing at USD 42.09 per share. A net loss of -0.94% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 9.71% lower than it’s 52week high and -32.46% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 20,216K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Comcast Co. had a market cap of 192,105,394K as of 5th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $2.52
Comcast Co. is an American telecommunications conglomerate headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is the second-largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world by revenue and the largest pay-TV company, the largest cable TV company and largest home Internet service provider in the United States, and the nation’s third-largest home telephone service provider.
Comcast Co. Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Generated Consolidated Adjusted EBITDA of $8.1 Billion, Adjusted EPS of $0.71 and Free Cash Flow of $3.3 Billion
- Total Customer Relationships Across Cable Communications and Sky Increased 2.6% Year-Over-Year to 55.8 Million
- Cable Communications Total Customer Relationships Increased by 371,000 in the Quarter, the Best First Quarter Result on Record
- Total High-Speed Internet Customer Net Additions Were 477,000 (Not Including 32,000 Free Internet Essentials Customers), the Best Quarterly Result in 12 Years
- Cable Communications Adjusted EBITDA Increased 6.1% Driven by Strength in High-Speed Internet and Business Services
Comcast Co. (5th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 84.60% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 162,182.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 3,853,210,510 by 2,183 institutional holders.
5-June-2020:- Comcast Co. (NASDAQ: CMCSA) Position Raised by Geo Capital Gestora de Recursos Ltd
Geo Capital Gestora de Recursos Ltd grew its holdings in shares of Comcast Co. (NASDAQ: CMCSA) by 4.4% in the first quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 441,276 shares of the cable giant’s stock after purchasing an additional 18,637 shares during the quarter.
4-June-2020:- Comcast Co. (NASDAQ: CMCSA) Shares Purchased by Ameritas Investment Partners Inc.
Ameritas Investment Partners Inc. boosted its holdings in Comcast Co. (NASDAQ: CMCSA) by 0.4% during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 231,631 shares of the cable giant’s stock after buying an additional 827 shares during the period.
4-June-2020:- Viking Global Investors LP Increases Stock Holdings in Comcast Co. (NASDAQ: CMCSA)
Viking Global Investors LP increased its stake in shares of Comcast Co. (NASDAQ: CMCSA) by 6,072.2% during the first quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 17,902,783 shares of the cable giant’s stock after acquiring an additional 17,612,726 shares during the quarter.