Arcos Dorados Holding Inc day trading at USD 3.7 per share, then rallying to 3.76 and closing at USD 3.6 per share. A net loss of -2.71% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 55.29% lower than it’s 52week high and -21.62% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 269K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Arcos Dorados Holding Inc had a market cap of 734,652K as of 12th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 0.39.
Arcos Dorados Holding Inc owns the master franchisee of the fast-food restaurant chain McDonald’s in 20 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean. It is the largest McDonald’s franchisee in the world in terms of system-wide sales and number of restaurants.
Arcos Dorados Holding Inc Reports the Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2019.
- Consolidated revenues totaled $752.3 million, a 1.0% increase in US dollars versus fourth quarter 2018, despite the depreciation of the Argentine peso and some other local currencies. On a constant currency basis2, consolidated revenues grew 12.9%.
- Systemwide comparable sales2 rose 10.4% versus the prior-year quarter and were solidly above Arcos Dorados’ blended inflation rate.
- Consolidated Adjusted EBITDA2 in US dollars reached $101.7 million, a 16.8% increase year-over-year, and 24.8% higher on a constant currency basis. The result included a $10 million non-cash bad-debt reserve reversal in Puerto Rico. Excluding the reversal, Adjusted EBITDA increased by 5.3% in US dollars.
- Consolidated Adjusted EBITDA margin expanded 180 basis points year-over-year to 13.5%, or 50 basis points to 12.2%, excluding the bad debt reserve reversal.
- General and Administrative (G&A) expenses decreased 10.0% in US dollars versus the year-ago quarter and were down 90 basis points as a percentage of revenue.
- Net income in US dollars increased 96.7% to $37.2 million, from $18.9 million, in the year-ago quarter.
Arcos Dorados Holding Inc Reports Full Year Of Fiscal 2019.
- Consolidated revenues totaled $2.9 billion, a 1.8% decrease in US dollars, impacted by the depreciation of the Argentine peso and other local currencies. On a constant currency basis2, consolidated revenues grew 13.7%.
- Systemwide comparable sales2 rose 11.8% versus 2018.
- Consolidated Adjusted EBITDA2 of $296.2 million was 1.4% higher in US dollars and 10.7% higher on a constant currency basis. Excluding the bad debt reserve reversal in Puerto Rico from 4Q19 and the $23.2 million tax recovery in Brazil from 3Q18’s results, Adjusted EBITDA increased 6.4% in US dollars and was up 16.5% on a constant currency basis.
- Consolidated Adjusted EBITDA margin expanded 30 basis points to 10.0%. Excluding both, the bad debt reserve reversal in Puerto Rico and last year’s tax recovery in Brazil, the business delivered a 70 basis points expansion of consolidated Adjusted EBITDA margin.
- G&A expenses decreased 6.6% in US dollars and were down 40 basis points as a percentage of revenue.
- Net income in US dollars increased 3.1% to $88.5 million, from $85.9 million.
Arcos Dorados Holding Inc (12th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 64.13% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $294.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 79,563,950 by 116 institutional holders.
29-April-2020:- Brokerages Set Arcos Dorados Holding Inc (NYSE: ARCO) Target Price at $7.00 – Modern Readers
Shares of Arcos Dorados Holding Inc (NYSE: ARCO) have been given an average rating of “Hold” by the six research firms that are currently covering the stock, MarketBeat.com reports. One equities research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, two have given a hold rating and two have issued a buy rating on the company. The average 12 month target price among brokerages that have updated their coverage on the stock in the last year is $7.00.
29-April-2020:- Arcos Dorados (NYSE: ARCO) Trading 5.4% Higher
Shares of Arcos Dorados Holding Inc (NYSE: ARCO) traded up 5.4% on Tuesday. The company traded as high as $3.74 and last traded at $3.71, 1,124,534 shares were traded during trading. An increase of 30% from the average session volume of 866,346 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.52. Several research analysts have recently commented on ARCO shares.
22-April-2020:- Deltec Asset Management LLC Purchases 75,250 Shares of Arcos Dorados Holding Inc (NYSE: ARCO)
Deltec Asset Management LLC boosted its stake in Arcos Dorados Holding Inc (NYSE: ARCO) by 27.6% during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 348,350 shares of the restaurant operator’s stock after acquiring an additional 75,250 shares during the quarter.