Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. day trading at USD 45.39 per share, then rallying to 46.67 and closing at USD 46.36 per share. A net gain of 2.13% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 28.83% lower than it’s 52week high and -20.31% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 164K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. had a market cap of 77,915,666K as of 5th June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $2.97
Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. known as Coca-Cola FEMSA or KOF, is a Mexican multinational beverage company headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico. It is a subsidiary of FEMSA which owns 48% of its stock, with 28% held by wholly-owned subsidiaries of The Coca-Cola Company and the remaining 24% listed publicly on the Mexican Stock Exchange (since 1993) and the New York Stock Exchange (since 1998).
Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Consolidated volumes remained flat, as a slight contraction in Mexico and volume declines in Brazil and Uruguay were offset by volume growth in Argentina, Central America, and Colombia.
- Total revenues decreased by 1.9%, while comparable revenues grew 3.6%. Our pricing initiatives were offset mainly by unfavorable currency translation effects from most of our operating currencies into Mexican Pesos.
- Operating income remained flat, while comparable operating income increased by 6.3%. Declining raw material costs, coupled with operating expenses efficiencies and tax reclaims in Brazil, were offset mainly by higher concentrate costs, and the depreciation of most of our operating currencies as applied to our U.S. dollar-denominated raw material costs.
- The majority net income decreased 1.5%, driven mainly by a one-time expense due to the prepayment of our 2023 U.S. dollar-denominated bond, related to our successful debt refinancing initiatives completed during the quarter.
- Earnings per share1 were Ps. 0.15 (Earnings per unit were Ps. 1.21 and per ADS were Ps. 12.15.).
Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (5th June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 6.23% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 758.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 16,357,090 by 133 institutional holders.
5-June-2020:- Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: KOF) Shares Sold by UBS Group AG
UBS Group AG lowered its position in shares of Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: KOF) by 17.8% in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the SEC. The firm owned 22,642 shares of the company’s stock after selling 4,901 shares during the quarter.
2-May-2020:- Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: KOF) Short Interest Up 11.2% in April – Modern Readers
Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: KOF) was the target of a large growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totaling 170,100 shares, a growth of 11.2% from the March 31st total of 152,900 shares. Currently, 0.3% of the company’s stock are sold short.