Citizens Inc. day trading at USD 6.16 per share, then rallying to 6.16 and closing at USD 5.84 per share. A net loss of -5.19% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 20.21% lower than it’s 52week high and -63.94% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 88K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Citizens Inc. had a market cap of 312,314K as of 3rd June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $-0.01
Citizens Inc. is an insurance holding company located in Austin, Texas. We have been faithfully serving the life insurance needs of individuals and families in the United States since 1969 and internationally since 1975.
Citizens Inc. Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Net loss ($3.6) million or ($0.07) per share of Class A common stock–$0.01 per share improvement versus Q1 2019; $0.09 per share improvement excluding 1X realized gain1
- Net loss before federal income taxes ($2.2) million–down (211%); 36% better than ($3.5) million net loss before federal income taxes excluding 1X realized gain1
- Revenue down 11% on a realized gain–down 2% excluding 1X realized gain1–driven by a decrease in premiums
- First-year sales increase 19% in Life Segment to $2.7 million
- Total assets up 3%–$1.7 billion
- $35 million in available cash and cash equivalents–no financial debt
Citizens Inc. (3rd June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 25.16% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 74.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 12,413,840 by 60 institutional holders.
23-May-2020:- TD Securities Increases Citizens (NYSE: CIA) Price Target to $3.00
Citizens (NYSE: CIA) had its target price upped by analysts at TD Securities from $2.50 to $3.00 in a note issued to investors on Thursday, Stock Target Advisor reports. The firm currently has a “buy” rating on the insurance provider’s stock. TD Securities’ target price would suggest a potential downside of 49.83% of the company’s current price.
7-May-2020:- Citizens Announces Q1 2020 Financial Results
Citizens, Inc. (NYSE: CIA) announced Q1 2020 financial results showing earnings per share improvement of $0.01 over Q1 2019—a $0.09 improvement excluding a one-time realized gain from the sale of the former corporate headquarters in 20191.