Arch Capital Group Ltd. day trading at USD 25.15 per share, then rallying to 25.34 and closing at USD 23.65 per share. A net loss of -5.96% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 47.55% lower than it’s 52week high and -5.44% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 2,465K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Arch Capital Group Ltd. had a market cap of 9,593,610K as on 12th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 3.12.
Arch Capital Group Ltd. is a Bermuda-based public limited liability company which writes insurance, reinsurance and mortgage insurance on a worldwide basis, with a focus on specialty lines, the segment of the insurance industry where the more difficult and unusual risks are written.
Arch Capital Group Ltd. Reports Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2019.
- Net income available to Arch common shareholders of $316.0 million, or $0.76 per share, a 12.0% annualized return on average common equity, compared to $126.1 million, or $0.31 per share, for the 2018 fourth quarter;
- After-tax operating income available to Arch common shareholders, a non-GAAP measure, of $308.4 million, or $0.74 per share, an 11.7% annualized return on average common equity, compared to $189.2 million, or $0.46 per share, for the 2018 fourth quarter;
- Pre-tax current accident year catastrophic losses, net of reinsurance and reinstatement premiums(1) of $30.4 million;
- Favorable development in prior year loss reserves, net of related adjustments(1) of $54.7 million;
- Combined ratio excluding catastrophic activity and prior year development(1) of 81.4%;
- Book value per common share of $26.42 on December 31, 2019, a 3.2% increase in the 2019 fourth quarter and a 22.8% increase for the year.
Arch Capital Group Ltd. (12th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 61.45 % and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 6,066.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 150,527,265 by 679 institutional holders.
12-May-2020:- Aperio Group LLC Reduces Holdings in Arch Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: ACGL) – Modern Readers
Aperio Group LLC decreased its position in Arch Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: ACGL) by 13.6% in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 379,756 shares of the insurance provider’s stock after selling 59,871 shares during the period.
10-May-2020:- Arch Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: ACGL) Shares Sold by Cadence Capital Management LLC – Modern Readers
Cadence Capital Management LLC trimmed its stake in Arch Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: ACGL) by 3.1% during the first quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 24,018 shares of the insurance provider’s stock after selling 759 shares during the quarter.
9-May-2020:- Prudential PLC Buys 2,213 Shares of Arch Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: ACGL) – Modern Readers
Prudential PLC grew its stake in shares of Arch Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: ACGL) by 6.5% in the first quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The fund owned 36,065 shares of the insurance provider’s stock after acquiring an additional 2,213 shares during the quarter. Prudential PLC’s holdings in Arch Capital Group were worth $1,026,000 as of its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission.