Choice Hotels International Inc day trading at USD 83.59 per share, then rallying to 83.59 and closing at USD 82.67 per share. A net loss of -1.11% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 23.49% lower than it’s 52week high and -76.36% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 289K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Choice Hotels International Inc had a market cap of 4,576,354K as of 2nd June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $4.43
Choice Hotels International Inc is a hospitality franchisor based in Rockville, Maryland, United States. The company, which is one of the largest hotel chains in the world, owns several hotel brands ranging from upscale to economy.
Choice Hotels International Inc Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Net income was $55.5 million for the first quarter of 2020, representing diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.99.
- First-quarter adjusted net income, excluding certain items described in Exhibit 6, decreased 9% to $42.8 million from the first quarter of 2019.
- Adjusted EPS was $0.76, a 10% decrease from the first quarter of 2019.
- Adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA) for the first quarter were $69.2 million, an 8% decrease from the first quarter of 2019.
- Domestic system-wide revenue per available room (RevPAR) declined 15% for the first quarter 2020 compared to the same period of the prior year, outperforming total industry results by 430 basis points and exceeding growth within the primary chain scale segments in which the company competes, as reported by STR.
- Awarded 42 new conversion franchise agreements in the first quarter of 2020 compared to 47 in the same period of the prior year.
- Recognized a $30.6 million non-cash tax benefit in the first quarter of 2020 related to a restructuring of the company’s foreign operations.
Choice Hotels International Inc (2nd June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 60.57% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 2,769.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 33,531,205 by 273 institutional holders.
31-May-2020:- Swiss National Bank Grows Position in Choice Hotels International Inc (NYSE: CHH)
Swiss National Bank grew its stake in shares of Choice Hotels International Inc (NYSE: CHH) by 1.4% in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The firm owned 70,267 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 1,000 shares during the quarter.
29-May-2020:- Choice Hotels International Inc (NYSE: CHH) Shares Acquired by Aigen Investment Management LP
Aigen Investment Management LP raised its position in shares of Choice Hotels International Inc (NYSE: CHH) by 252,500.0% in the first quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The firm owned 2,526 shares of the company’s stock after acquiring an additional 2,525 shares during the period.
29-May-2020:- Russell Investments Group Ltd. Trims Stake in Choice Hotels International Inc (NYSE: CHH)
Russell Investments Group Ltd. reduced its stake in shares of Choice Hotels International Inc (NYSE: CHH) by 13.7% in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 50,753 shares of the company’s stock after selling 8,061 shares during the quarter.