Cenovus Energy Inc day trading at USD 4.3 per share, then rallying to 4.515 and closing at USD 4.5 per share. A net gain of 4.65% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 58.27% lower than it’s 52week high and -198.58% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 4,206K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Cenovus Energy Inc had a market cap of 5,529,503K as of 1ST June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 0.18
Cenovus Energy Inc is an integrated oil company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. Cenovus was formed on December 1, 2009, when Encana Corporation split into two distinct companies, with Cenovus becoming a focused integrated oil company.
Cenovus Energy Inc Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- In the first quarter of 2020, the average price of West Texas Intermediate (WTI) declined 16% compared with the same period a year earlier.
- First-quarter cash from operating activities was $125 million compared with $436 million the previous year, while adjusted funds flow declined to a shortfall of $146 million compared with adjusted funds flow of more than $1 billion in the same period of 2019.
- The company had a free funds flow shortfall of approximately $450 million in the quarter compared with free funds flow of $688 million a year earlier.
- Cenovus had a first-quarter operating margin shortfall of $589 million compared with an operating margin of more than $1.2 billion in the same period in 2019.
- The company had a first-quarter operating loss of approximately $1.2 billion compared with operating earnings of $69 million in the same quarter in 2019.
Cenovus Energy Inc (1st June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 76.45% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 4,068.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 939,470,894 by 301 institutional holders.
28-May-2020:- Swiss National Bank Has $8.12 Million Stake in Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE: CVE)
Swiss National Bank grew its holdings in shares of Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE: CVE) (TSE: CVE) by 11.7% in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 4,096,000 shares of the oil and gas company’s stock after acquiring an additional 427,600 shares during the quarter.
25-May-2020:- Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE: CVE) Shares Sold by Ontario Teachers Pension Plan Board
Ontario Teachers Pension Plan Board decreased its position in Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE: CVE) (TSE: CVE) by 28.8% in the first quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 73,952 shares of the oil and gas company’s stock after selling 29,851 shares during the period.
8-May-2020:- EdgePoint Investment Group Inc. Has $695,000 Holdings in Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE: CVE)
EdgePoint Investment Group Inc. boosted its stake in shares of Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE: CVE) (TSE: CVE) by 207.9% in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 342,877 shares of the oil and gas company’s stock after purchasing an additional 231,513 shares during the quarter.