Century Communities day trading at USD 29.69 per share, then rallying to 30.76 and closing at USD 29.77 per share. A net gain of 0.26% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 21.75% lower than it’s 52week high and -225% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 515K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Century Communities had a market cap of 992,308K as of 1st June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 3.79
Century Communities we know it takes hammers and nails to build a house but it also takes passion, vision, integrity, and quality to create YOUR home. Everything we do, from selecting locations, designing the architecture, and integrating everyday efficiencies into our homes, reflects our deepest consideration and respect for our customers.
Century Communities Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Adjusted net income for the first quarter increased 45% to $26.7 million, or $0.80 per diluted share, as compared to $18.4 million, or $0.60 per diluted share, for the prior-year quarter.
- Net income for the first quarter 2020 increased 53% to $26.1 million, or $0.78 per diluted share as compared to $17.1 million or $0.56 per diluted share for the prior-year quarter.
- Home sales revenues for the first quarter of 2020 increased 9% to $572.7 million, compared to $523.3 million for the prior-year quarter.
- he growth in home sales revenues was primarily due to a 12% increase in deliveries to 1,864 homes compared to 1,663 homes for the prior-year quarter.
- The average sales price of home deliveries for the first quarter of 2020 decreased to $307,200, compared to $314,700 in the prior-year quarter,
- Adjusted homebuilding gross margin percentage, excluding interest and impairments, increased to 20.2% in the first quarter of 2020, as compared to 19.8% in the prior-year quarter.
- Homebuilding gross margin percentage in the first quarter of 2020 increased to 17.7%, as compared to 17.1% in the prior-year quarter. SG&A as a percent of home sales revenues was 12.9%, compared to 13.2% in the prior-year quarter.
Century Communities (1st June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 94.42% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 930.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 31,471,278 by 204 institutional holders.
27-May-2020:- Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) Shares Up 5.1%
Century Communities Inc (NYSE: CCS)’s share price shot up 5.1% on Monday. The company traded as high as $29.24 and last traded at $29.22, 315,400 shares changed hands during mid-day trading. A decline of 38% of the average session volume of 507,707 shares. The stock had previously closed at $27.79. A number of research firms recently weighed in on CCS.
26-May-2020:- Bridge City Capital LLC Raises Holdings in Century Communities Inc (NYSE: CCS)
Bridge City Capital LLC grew its position in Century Communities Inc (NYSE: CCS) by 13.7% in the 1st quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The institutional investor owned 84,350 shares of the construction company’s stock after purchasing an additional 10,171 shares during the quarter.
25-May-2020:- $572.70 Million in Sales Expected for Century Communities Inc (NYSE: CCS) This Quarter
Equities analysts expect Century Communities Inc (NYSE: CCS) to report $572.70 million in sales for the current quarter, Zacks Investment Research reports. Two analysts have made estimates for Century Communities’ earnings, with the lowest sales estimate coming in at $563.60 million and the highest estimate coming in at $581.79 million.