CF Industries Holdings Inc day trading at USD 29.25 per share, then rallying to 29.96 and closing at USD 29.59 per share. A net gain of 1.16% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 45.67% lower than it’s 52week high and -46.62% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 1,596K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
CF Industries Holdings Inc had a market cap of 6,326,261K as of 1st June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $2.13
CF Industries Holdings Inc is a North American manufacturer and distributor of agricultural fertilizers, based in Deerfield, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. It was founded in 1946 as the Central Farmers Fertilizer Company. For its first 56 years, it was a federation of regional agricultural supply cooperatives.
CF Industries Holdings Inc Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- First quarter net earnings of $68 million(1), or $0.31 per diluted share; EBITDA(2) of $314 million; adjusted EBITDA(2) of $318 million
- Trailing twelve-month net cash from operating activities of $1,491 million, free cash flow(3) of $912 million
- Company operations and logistics capabilities have not experienced pandemic-related disruptions to date
- Ongoing focus on protecting the health and well-being of employees during COVID-19 pandemic
- The lowest 12-month rolling average recordable incident rate in the company’s history as of March 31, 2020
- Gross ammonia production of 2.7 million tons, second highest quarterly volume in company history
- Company record first-quarter granular urea and diesel exhaust fluid sales volumes
CF Industries Holdings Inc (1st June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 93.34% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 5,861.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 199,553,714 by 566 institutional holders.
31-May-2020:- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CF) Shares Purchased by Northwestern Mutual Investment Management Company LLC
Northwestern Mutual Investment Management Company LLC increased its position in shares of CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CF) by 34.9% during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 11,394 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after acquiring an additional 2,948 shares during the quarter.
31-May-2020:- PNC Financial Services Group Inc. Cuts Holdings in CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CF)
PNC Financial Services Group Inc. cut its position in shares of CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CF) by 6.8% during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The fund owned 27,047 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after selling 1,977 shares during the quarter.
30-May-2020:- David P. Hopkins Sells 2,000 Shares of CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CF) Stock
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CF) Director David P. Hopkins sold 2,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, May 26th. The stock was sold at an average price of $29.37, for a total transaction of $58,740.00. Following the sale, the director now directly owns 17,200 shares in the company, valued at $505,164.