ChannelAdvisor Corp day trading at USD 13.95 per share, then rallying to 14.2 and closing at USD 13.69 per share. A net loss of -1.86% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 1.86% lower than it’s 52week high and -210.23% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 407K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
ChannelAdvisor Corp had a market cap of 388,324K as of 1st June 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $0.27
ChannelAdvisor Corp is an e-commerce company based in Morrisville, North Carolina. The company provides cloud-based e-commerce software. From 2010 to 2019, the company’s revenue increased from $36.7 million to $130 million. In 2018, ChannelAdvisor customers processed more than $10 billion in gross merchandise value.
ChannelAdvisor Corp Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Total revenue was $32.0 million for the first quarter of 2020, an increase of 1.5% from the year-ago period.
- GAAP gross profit was $25.0 million, representing a 78.0% gross margin for the first quarter of 2020, compared with $24.0 million and 76.2%, respectively, for the year-ago period.
- Non-GAAP gross profit was $25.3 million, representing a 78.9% non-GAAP gross margin for the first quarter of 2020, compared with $24.4 million and 77.4%, respectively, for the year-ago period.
- GAAP net income was $2.0 million for the first quarter of 2020, compared with GAAP net loss of $(2.3) million for the year-ago period.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure, was $6.5 million for the first quarter of 2020, compared with $2.6 million for the year-ago period.
- Cash and cash equivalents totaled $56.3 million as of March 31, 2020, compared with $51.8 million as of December 31, 2019.
ChannelAdvisor Corp (1st June 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 83.37% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 330.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 23,647,854 by 120 institutional holders.
1-Jun-2020:- SG Americas Securities LLC Invests $75,000 in ChannelAdvisor Corp (NYSE: ECOM)
SG Americas Securities LLC purchased a new position in shares of ChannelAdvisor Corp (NYSE: ECOM) during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor purchased 10,347 shares of the software maker’s stock, valued at approximately $75,000.
25-May-2020:- Permanent Link to Analysts Anticipate ChannelAdvisor Corp (NYSE: ECOM) Will Post Earnings of $0.14 Per Share
Wall Street brokerages forecast that ChannelAdvisor Corp (NYSE: ECOM) will announce $0.14 earnings per share for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Three analysts have provided estimates for ChannelAdvisor’s earnings, with the highest EPS estimate coming in at $0.19 and the lowest estimate coming in at $0.09.
22-May-2020:- Alambic Investment Management L.P. Trims Position in ChannelAdvisor Corp (NYSE: ECOM)
Alambic Investment Management L.P. cut its holdings in shares of ChannelAdvisor Corp (NYSE: ECOM) by 21.5% during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The firm owned 48,493 shares of the software maker’s stock after selling 13,308 shares during the period.